Glittery VMK sigs

Taryn said:
... so stop hiding behind me Bezoar and hagen!

- snaps to attention - Yes, Ma'am!!! Will no longer hide beyind the DoomCookie, Ma'am!!! Please don't hurt me, Ma'am!!!

( Hagen is still behind you -- hurt him instead )

Clearly my last post is not having the desired effect *shakes head*

Please don't make me wear pink.

Everyone's sigs are so awesome-I'm so jealous. I believe in tag fairies and also sig fairies!! PLEASE sig fairy give me a pretty sig- little blue

Thanks for making me pretty! Well, at least for making my signature pretty, anyway...

Wow!!! Thank you so much sig fairy, it is lovely. I sure do appreciate all the work you have put into making us such nice names.
:cloud9:

I am very envious of these glittery tags! Everyones look so good. I wish (please please please) I could have one too! I like purple the best! I love my name I use here. I like Tinkwannabe too. I will close my eyes and wish real hard...... :wave: :rolleyes1

oh glitter fairy oh glitter fairy please sprinkle me with you glitter dust!! i do LOVE your work very much and would really appreciate you helping me out....my VMK name is PrincessPluto ..... Thank you so much!!

oooooohhhhhhh....I'd like one, please. They are very pretty. My VMK name is alliben.

Thanks so much!!

OH i would like one my vmk name is AdioSkater just like it is here

I didn't notice until just this morning that not only did I get a glittery signature, but the TAG FAIRY came! I've been tagged! WOO HOO!! Thank you Tag Fairy!

Mom2RinJen said:
I didn't notice until just this morning that not only did I get a glittery signature, but the TAG FAIRY came! I've been tagged! WOO HOO!! Thank you Tag Fairy!

A double dose of pixie dust for you!! Congratulations!! :cheer2:

SigFairy said:
The Sigfairy is happy that everyone is dancing about their signatures!!

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Welcome oh wondrous Sig Fairy! Thanks from everyone for your glitter!

:wizard: :goodvibes :flower:

Mom2RinJen said:

WooHoo! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: aren't the tag and sig fairy great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter