Glittery VMK sigs

Awww...those sig's are SUPER cute!! May I have a Pink one that says Princess Jay?? I would appreciate that so much :goodvibes Thank you, thank you!!

wow those glittery things are cool....

My name is Firedove, Red is my favorite color
Can I have one please?

Everyones sigs are so pretty!! May I have one too sig fairy :flower3:

I used to be able to play VMK nightly, but we are getting ready to move...so there is so much to do!! I can't wait until this move is complete and our house is sold so I can party on the VMK board!! One good thing comes out of this move.....we will be 15 minutes from Disney World!!! :banana: We are just renting a house right now.....so I hope we find something permament that is just as close! See you all soon!!!

Ain't too proud to beg, sig fairy - - PLLLLLEEEEEAAASSSEEEE could I have my "FantabulousK" all shiny and sparkly and glittery (and preferably a pretty girly color??) I would be ever so grateful!! Thank you!!

~ Karla :wave2:

Can someone show me how to make a glittery sig for my VMK name?

Oh Great SigFairy, may I please have one too? :worship:

Please brighten up my posts, they look so plain now!

I am mickeysmagic on VMK. :wave:

Those are really pretty!! May I have one to please?:blush: :flower3: They are dazzling ( I have no clue how to spell. lol) and I love sparkly things! :love:
SuperPirate (< SuperPirate is my VMK s/n)

Please and Thank you!! :blush:

Could I be so bold as to beg for one too? :confused3 I'd love to show off my VMK name with purple sparkle... it's TinkGirl !

Thanks! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter