Glittery VMK sigs

My sig works!!!

(thanks to those who helped out this computer illiterate person)

*breaks out in song* "I feel pretty, oh so pretty..." :rolleyes1

:3dglasses the colors are so pretty, i am memorized :3dglasses

Can i have a purple one of my name, patchy, please?....i'll heart ya forever!!!

Shiney, shiney, I want one too. So shiney, my precious...

i would like something with a dragon in it...or at least something like doom cookie's but green.who is the sig fairy? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Oh siggy fair where for art thou? I would love a beautiful shiny green Mainstreetlad signature please. Pretty please.

How about a Meeko? I am trying to get over the fact that my siamese cat Meeko has been missing since May 25, 2005. I had him for ten years. My DS and I picked him out and could not decide on a name until we saw Pocahontas.

Meeko will always hold a special place in my heart and since I don't know where he is I would love to honor him with a memorial here- seems fitting.

A Meeko in siamese sealpoint color! :goodvibes :charac2:

Thanks!

cstraub said:
How about a Meeko? I am trying to get over the fact that my siamese cat Meeko has been missing since May 25, 2005. I had him for ten years. My DS and I picked him out and could not decide on a name until we saw Pocahontas.

Meeko will always hold a special place in my heart and since I don't know where he is I would love to honor him with a memorial here- seems fitting.

A Meeko in siamese sealpoint color! :goodvibes :charac2:

Thanks!

I am sorry about Meeko. Pets are wonderful creatures that come into our lives as "animals" and leave as a part of the family. I hope Meeko comes home to you soon, and if not, is in a better place :goodvibes

Sorry, one more thing: DOOMCOOKIE your sig rocks! I was afraid for a sec, and then remembered it was only a game...LOL

On another note, Mal...always trying to be like me huh? I have a wonderful visit from the glitter fairy and you want to take away my PURPLE glitter sig??? *sigh*
:wizard: ;)

I know it's just a game, but that sig makes me even more scared of DoomCookie...

oh, thank you glitter sig fairy!!!!!

I am too cute now!!!!

Thank you sig Fairy you are the best. :cool1: :cool1:

Wow the sig fairy has been working overtime! Thanks for all the beautiful , oh yeah and scary at times, sigs! :cheer2:

thanks (not so) secret sig fairy

new name now everyone will worship the new community leader and say Cheese!!

:worship: Oh wonderful Sig Fairy if you are out there I would be so greatful to have a glitter sig saying Debsangels! Please have bitty on me I am tagless also here on the great dis board. :sad:

I think I am suffering from an image problem… :(

Does anyone out there do P.R.? People need to know I am a half baked soft cookie with a gooey center. Fun anytime of the day!

I am not a Monster Cookie...or a Cookie Monster, so stop hiding behind me Bezoar and hagen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter