Glittery VMK sigs

oo oo i would like to have another one
small and any colour (even multi-colour) saying cookies

Pleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeee

may i have another one that says CL_Polybabe??
i realize i already have one but i am greeedy...hey at least I am honest lol! so may i please have one with CL_ Polybabe-- it doesn't have to be big.. i just would like one with my name updated... ain't to proud to beg!

PPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?

FiNALLY APPROVED!!!

*I'd just like to say that I <3 everybody's glittery signs, and would love one of my own someday*

(My VMK name is ; RittanyBay)

Thank you SigFairy :goodvibes

Dear Sig Fairy,
I love all the glittery sigs, may I please have one with my VMK name: Lorelai-blue.

Thanks1

Dear Sig Fairy,
I love all the glittery sigs, may I please have one with my VMK name: Lorelai-blue.

Thanks1

Dear Sig Fairy,

I tried making one of my own pretty VMK screen names, but mine did not come out as pretty as all of the ones you made! Please help me out and make a pretty one for me! I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

VegasMonarch said:
sig fairy, i don't mean to be a pain, but my name is on the list now. may i please have a sparkly sig?

is your VMK name VegasMonarch??

hi sigfairy..i forgot if i posted my vmk name before but here it is BeautifulSoul if you can, will you put the name into glitter? its really really pretty thank you so much :wave2: and p.s. im a girl soo please make it as feminine as possible thankssss again :goodvibes

Yo SigFairy, could you please make my signature pretty and sparkly as well? It's Wendot!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter