Glittery VMK sigs

sigfairy! Please give me a glittery sig, they are so cool, and if I want to get rid of it later (say VMK closes or I get annoyed and quit or something) can I? Please and thank you. My VMK name is Friendly-Face.

look what i got :
a5cpe9.gif

cool :)
thankies

Sig Fairy granted my wish!!! Thank you very much Sig Fairy!! :love:

Thanks again for the awesome script sigfairy! Did I make a mistake in posting it so that there were no sparklies and no color green, though? Please let me know if I need to do something to change to sparkling green. Thanks sigfairy - may your wings never tire and your pixie dust never run out!

I would love a signature that is glittery that says either

GumballGirl
DoubleBubbleGum
or
Bubblegumgirl

oh SigFairy please may i have another 1... i would like one with my name updated.. i posted this awhile back on page 15 but i was skipped. If you would plz may i have I with my name updated PLZ?!?!? it is CL_polybabe... plz plz plz plz plz?! it doesn't have to be big!

While I'd like one too, at this time I would like to ask for the guy's version of the glittery signature for my DH, capecad. I know he'd enjoy getting one :)

Thanks! :)

P.S. While I'm at it...and I figure it can't hurt to ask... Is there any way I can get the line "...where the ocean meets the sky I'll be sailing..." put in with my other tag fairy lines over there above my avatar?? :teeth: Thanks :teeth:

I'm a recent VMKer too... I'm going away to Disney World today, and it would mean a lot to me to see a glittery sign when I come back :goodvibes My VMK name is RittanyBay.

By the way, I love everyone's signs... they're awesome! :bounce:

iluvcountry said:
I like JeanJoe's avatar. I like Disney and Star Wars, so it's the bomb! LOL :teeth: Please oh please give me the glittery sig! :worship:

vmk name plz

Okay, peer pressure.... Can I have one too, SigFairy?? Pretty please, with sugar on top and a cherry?

VMK = PeachyT

MinnieMelanie said:
I would love a signature that is glittery that says either

GumballGirl
DoubleBubbleGum
or
Bubblegumgirl

vmk name please -- only one request please

I just wanted to ask if the sig fairy will ever run out of pixie dust?

It's so refreshing to see ppl helping each other, for the pure sake of being nice!

You are a wonderful person, but probably have WAY too much time on your hands!!

Thanks for making me smile today. LOL
:sunny: :cheer2:

SeaSpray said:
P.S. While I'm at it...and I figure it can't hurt to ask... Is there any way I can get the line "...where the ocean meets the sky I'll be sailing..." put in with my other tag fairy lines over there above my avatar?? :teeth: Thanks :teeth:

I can not help you in that department--who is a tag fairy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter