Glittery VMK sigs

Your sparkly sigs are so pretty. I'd like to find a way to invent one. I love the font. They really are nice. Oh beautiful sig fairy, please grace me with one of those. I'd really like one that says Violet Baudelaire in purple.

Another newbie here....but please, please,please!

Chickysmom in a flashy, sparkly purple would be the "woot woot" of the DIS boards!!

:banana: :banana:

sig fairy can you change me to t-birdpride or tbirdpride because my last one was denied

-Cowardly VMKer sings-

I'd be smiling, oh so greatly
If you could just create me
a lovely sparkling name.....

I'd be dancing round in circles
even though it might be virtual
If I had a sparkling name......

I do beleive in the Sig Fairy, I do, I do, I do..

RainierEars (Near the Emerald City)

Oh, Sig Fairy...I would be so happy if you could do your magic for me. I am Deba in vmk also. My name is short...maybe it wouldn't take too long! Lol...A small one please in blue or green would make my week! Many, many thanks! :goodvibes

Oh I suppose the Sig Fairy could make one for me if he/she likes...
About the style... surprize me. Do whatever you want with it! lol

i would love to have a tag saying riccio (my vmk user id)in green orange or black plz pretty pretty plz i would heart that thank you :)

I (DISKaycee) would love a visit from the signature fairy. :goodvibes

Look at me - I'm beautiful! Woot!! :banana:

Thank you so much, Sig Fairy!! :goodvibes

Hooray! I got one and figured out how to make it show!!

Thank you so much, Sig Fairy! :love:

Makeminemusic said:
-Cowardly VMKer sings-

I'd be smiling, oh so greatly
If you could just create me
a lovely sparkling name.....

I'd be dancing round in circles
even though it might be virtual
If I had a sparkling name......

I do beleive in the Sig Fairy, I do, I do, I do..

RainierEars (Near the Emerald City)

Woot!
Thank you Sig Fairy! It's beautiful!
"A'int it the truth, A'int it the truth"

All right. I'll respectfully request that the powerful and wonderful sig fairy bestow a glittery name to my signature. Afterall, I am hosting VMK chat now, right?

If it's not too much trouble, can you make it red so that it matches Jellyrolls color?

Thanks in advance, sig fairy. You rock! (and you are much more beautiful than the tag fairy).

Karen

Dear Sig Fairy,

I just wanted to let you know that you do not have to worry about giving me a sig fairy. Another very nice sig fairy created a signature for me, so you can bestow your kindness on others.

But I still love you, sig fairy :)

Jellyrolls

New one wishes upon the all mighty Sig Fairy for a pink and black glittery tag that says Robyn. Please oh please! =)

Hey SigFairy....

would (please) love (please) to (please) have (please) a (please) upgrade/new (please) glittery (please) sig (please)!!!!!
If you would be so kind (please) (please) (please) could you make me a stitch or tinkerbelle (please) CL_polybabe?? (please) (please) (please)

Rachel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter