Glittery VMK sigs

:cake: :cake: :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :cake: :cake:
Dear Sig Fairy,

Thought I'd leave you a little snack,
in hopes of a glittery blue or red AZCat.

Thanks.

flag5wh.gif

SigFairy said:
please do not hi-jack my thread -- thank you

Just a reminder about playing nice:

Anyone is welcome to post on any thread here. No one "owns" a thread.

Looks like lots of people have the tools and the desire to make the glittery names for other posters, the more the merrier! :sunny:

polysisterchick said:
Hey SigFairy....

would (please) love (please) to (please) have (please) a (please) upgrade/new (please) glittery (please) sig (please)!!!!!
If you would be so kind (please) (please) (please) could you make me a stitch or tinkerbelle (please) CL_polybabe?? (please) (please) (please)

Rachel

de4qqg.gif

Dear Sigfairy,

i had gotten one before but you spelled it wrong, so can u pleaseeeee give me another one? Thanks my VMK name is BeautifulSoul

Thanks again!

I have a question!! May I please ask it?? OK..... would it be ok if we were to help you out because other people are making the signatures and a ton of people post on others threads and they don't call that Hi-jacking

I have read all of the pages of this thread just to see all the pretty signatures.

We have a very artistic SigFairy and some very imaginative people.

Now comes the begging...oh please....please....with hot fudge sauce...

My VMK name is Meezers (not very imaginative I know)....same as here...but I haven't played very much as I seem to be at work all the time :)

More begging now....even the Meezers (Siamese) cats at home yowl and beg...of course I told them it was for Fancy Feast :)

Here is your BeautifulSoul sig! I am currently working on a little picture for it.

Hope ya like it! :goodvibes :goodvibes

DarthJordan said:
Here is a picture to use with your BeautifulSoul picture

Just so you know, that picture is way over the legal limit for signatures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter