Good For Couples Without Children?

smep013

DVC Member
Looks like it is for families, which is great, but we are childless!
Would it be a nice experience none the less?
Thanks!

My husband and I are going on the Southwest Splendors(Sedona, Grand Canyon, etc) tour in May. We choose this trip because neither one of us had been to that area of the country. We don't have children and are looking forward to the experience.
There are also tours for each itinerary that are for adults only.
Mary

I know they have some adult only tours planned, but I think you will still enjoy it. I know my daughter and I will be doing the London/Paris trip. She is 16 and was concerned about it being all little kids too. I think I've convinced her that there will be a mixed age group! Good luck. I'm sure you will have fun!

On my trip last May, there were only 2 families with kids, the rest were all adults and EVERYONE had a terrific time! No need to worry about anything being geared too much toward kids. Most activities are geared to please everyone, while kids sometimes split off to do their own thing while the adults enjoy grown-up stuff. I never once felt that anyone was being left out or over indulged.

I wouldn't worry! We did the Viva Italia "adult-only" trip last year and are doing the regular (not adult-only) Imperial Cities trip this coming June with our 24-, 21- and 19-year-olds. I spent a lot of time asking detailed questions of the Adventure Guides, and I can't imagine any age group not having a good time on these trips. Out of everyone I've booked for this year, only one family has kids, actually!

Dotti

Unfortunately, the adults-only tours were the first ones that filled-up, so we weren't able to book any of those. Hopefully, it'll be just as good even with a few children around. (We're not nudists, so I suspect it should have relatively little impact! :rotfl: )

Unfortunately, the adults-only tours were the first ones that filled-up, so we weren't able to book any of those. Hopefully, it'll be just as good even with a few children around. (We're not nudists, so I suspect it should have relatively little impact! :rotfl: )

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter