Good seafood near WDW

olena

<font color=green>Emerald Angel<br><font color=mag
This is the best place as any that I can ask this. DH and I LOVE seafood and let's just say that Red Lobster doesn't do it for us. We really like seafood buffets that have good crab legs, peel and eat shrimp and the like. We're not big on seafood buffets that just have a bunch of fried seafood. Needless to say, we end up having to enjoy these kinds of meals when we go out of town. I would love a suggestion for a great seafood buffet near WDW. Any reviews?

Hello! My personal favorite is Joe's Crab Shack, near the Crossroads Shopping center by entrance to DD.
For buffets, we have eaten at Boston Lobster Feast and International Lighthouse Lobster Feast. Both buffets were good, both with lobster, crab legs, boiled shrimp, & some fried stuff. Boston had a much greater selection. Also, if you spend any time in the Tampa area, check out Leverock's Seafood house -- not a buffet, but terrific seafood, esp. clam chowder. We ate at the one on Clearwater Beach, directly on the beach, & watched dolphins from the deck while waiting on our table.
We too look for seafood places when we go out of town.

Try Captain Nemo's on 192 for all you can eat lobster and seafood. We have eaten there the past two years and found the food very good.

Tried Nemo's about a month ago and gave it a C-....We love Shell's on 192 about 6 miles east of disney...great Crab for the price, but no buffet stuff......for a good Buffet we like the Crab House in Lake Buena Vista....Crab is off the menu, but a great cold seafood salad bar with all the oysters and shrimp, cold crab, crayfish, and salads you can eat.....good place!.........Ted

The Crab House, which is close to Downtown Disney has pretty much what you are describing. It is an all you can eat salad bar type set up that also has peel and eat shrimp, raw oysters and clams as well as mussels and other assorted seafood items. It can be added to an entre or as the entre. We have never had a bad meal there. Here is what their menu says about their seafood bar...

Our Famous Seafood Salad Bar
Featuring freshly shucked oysters, chilled shrimp,
ceviche, marinated mussels, Louisiana crawfish, herbed smoked salmon and
an array of fresh vegetables and salads. Please, no sharing

Here is a link to their webpage

http://www.landrysseafood.com/crabhouse/index.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter