Goofy 2015

They may have to add a fifth race of some sort to WDW Marathon weekend and call it "Grumpy" (after having to get up early five mornings in a row).

Perhaps a race like the Everest Challenge? :) :stir:

I think that if they ever add a 5th or even 6th run to this weekend it should be called the DOC because everyone will need to see one after all of that running :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

My training for Goofy is progressing nicely. I am up to 10 times around the block now :lmao:

Any guesses on what the prize for Perfectly Goofy will be?

I'm not sure but I hope it's something good. On a side note I chuckled everytime I passed the "Perfect Tent" this past year. Someone thinks a lot of their tent making abilities.

Disney has done right on the "Perfect" gifts for the marathon, from what I've heard. The 5 year sash for Goofy was pretty lame. They may try to make up for it for 10 year.

So I registered for the full but am now feeling like I will regret not signing up for Goofy come January. Did the half this year and in '15 it will be my first full. Is it possible to switch to Goofy if I am already registered for the full?

So I registered for the full but am now feeling like I will regret not signing up for Goofy come January. Did the half this year and in '15 it will be my first full. Is it possible to switch to Goofy if I am already registered for the full?

I hear you. A part me is kind of regretting not signing up for the Goofy. The Dopey was long gone by the time I signed up so it was a choice of a half a full and a Goofy. I even thought of the full but ended up with the half. Then I thought...I should have signed up for the Goofy.

To my understanding...you cannot switch.

I hear you. A part me is kind of regretting not signing up for the Goofy. The Dopey was long gone by the time I signed up so it was a choice of a half a full and a Goofy. I even thought of the full but ended up with the half. Then I thought...I should have signed up for the Goofy.

Dang...guess I should just work on making it a slow progression. '15 full '16 Goofy '17 Dopey ;)

You can switch to whatever you want as long as it's still open.

roomthreeseventeen is right:

If you are currently registered for The Walt Disney World® Marathon in 2015 you may transfer your registration to one of the other races, from one race to another, within this same weekend, subject to availability or until capacity in the category you are trying to transfer to is reached, on or before October 10, 2014.
A $35 transfer fee will be charged per transfer.

Really? I will have to check that out. Seriously...I might be such a fool and change to a Goofy.

GOOFY.....McFlurry....GOOFY....McFlurry

I'll start with you and we can stop for McFlurry. My treat.

McFlurry John

If you're thinking of switching, do it. You won't regret it. Did the Dopey last year and it was great. The Goofy medal this year rocks, plus, come on, two races and three medals. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter