Guess What I Was Just Told?i Have The Long Awaited Disney Perk,WE GET THE AP AND PAP

luvindisneyworld

<font color=green>Fireworks then a sundae - good s
It is 100.00 off an AP and 125.00 off an PAP.

Just got off the phone with my guide and it starts January2nd.I Am so Excited.

He said that if you have an AP you can upgrade to the PAP and still get 125.00 off the price.

GREAT NEWS :earseek:

But now i'm going to have go more next year.......

beg, borrow, or steal points.......

Wow, great news! I arrive at WDW January 1, will be buying my AP January 2 now.

Originally posted by luvindisneyworld
Just got off the phone with my guide and it starts January2nd.I Am so Excited.
<font face="times" size="+0">Thanks for sharing this info. :)

I really want to be excited, except it'd be so much better to see an official announcement. (Don't want to get my hopes up... then have them come crashing down.)

Did your guide say if or when there will be an official announcement about this new discount?</font>

If this is true, wouldn't it mean an increase in ap sales? I have only bought one AP in all the 10 years I've gone, and have been pretty stingy on park visits the last 5.

I may now actually buy 6 APs!!!! I am really looking forward to the flexibility an AP offers.

Sue
(not banking on this yet.. but fingers crossed!)

He said that he was told the official news would be in our next member clubhouse.But you can call your guide now and they will tell you and if yours dont then mine will:teeth:.

I am assuming its forever,he did not say it was for a limited time.

Well...it's permanent for now!!!

Also, discounts for RENEWALS are:

AP - $75.00
PAP - $95.00

:wave:

Beca

So with the renewal discount it seems to be about the same amount in the end that we will be paying.

This sounds way too good to be true!

Oh please, please, pretty please! Let that guide have the facts right!

We're talking about a 25% discount! Wow! Oh Wow!

Best wishes -

WOW!, We sure hope its true!!!:hyper:
We`ve been putting off buying our ph`s in hopes we might get a discounted AP !! Thanks for sharing the news!!!::yes::
This would really be great for all of us DVCers !!!

Wish I knew what prompted this - DVC sales are fine - d'you think Disney finally noticed we weren't going into the parks as much as we could??

I sure will now!!!! I can just see it- hop the bus to MK to go to the bakery just to buy dessert after a long day at the OKW pool....

or, stroll into Epcot just to have some Boddington's in UK... (do they have Boddy's?)

ahhhhhhhhhhh....

<font face="times" size="+0">Okay, I went back to check my Member Clubhouse email and it says

"Coming up in the winter issue of VACATION MAGIC: (snip)
All this, plus the announcement of a long-awaited Member perk, a chat
with the superheroes behind the scenes of THE INCREDIBLES, and much,
much more to enjoy within our winter issue, arriving in your mailbox
soon."

When are we supposed to get the Winter Issue?
Does anyone remember when it came out last year? :Pinkbounc </font>

I knew this would happen ;) as I have a trip in December and need to buy my PAPs then, LOL. Fabulous news if it's true though :) :)

This is great news! We have a trip scheduled for january and I want to renew my pass (was supposed to do it last month) So I guess I'll just wait until Jnauary and get a new one with the new discount. So- can I buy these at the park or airport and just show the DVC member card?

So who would be eligible? We have children over 21 traveling with us. Do you think they would get the discount as well? ::yes::

Doesn't it just figure that those of us going in December miss out on this good deal! I am sorry to whine, but if they let this news out of the bag, I wish they would have made the discount effective immediately after the news was leaked.

I have a couple trips next year and I wanted to turn in my unused PHPs to apply towards APs. That discount is great, but it stinks that I can't use it. With a family of 4, $400 is significant pocket change.

Do you think there's any chance we could get in on this early?

My AP's expire Dec 17th 2004. Does this mean that I have to wait until Dec 17th 2005 to get the discount?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter