***HALLOWEEN Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo said:
::yes::, we are just waiting to hear on 6 more arrivals, and they should have reached their destinations by now.

Ohh good! Maybe within the next couple of days. That's great.

mommytotwo said:
::yes::, we are just waiting to hear on 6 more arrivals, and they should have reached their destinations by now.

Joeys is not here yet! hopefully tomorrow! :cheer2:

Joeys is here !!!!! She is SO happy because it is a huge box of stuff and she LOVES big mail! she got a pumpkin trick or treat bucket full of candy! (including a baby bottle pop and Kit Kats she LOVES Kit Kat
she also got Halloween socks! Coloring Book Noise makers pop Rocks Pumpkin Boxes Hair Pretties Ghost and Pumpkin Peeps
Marshmallow Pumpkins
Peanut butter Pumpkin
another pumpkin box
a different noise maker
Glow necklaces

awesome awesome!!! It is from Shawny and Pixie Dust 32 (funny if I had known I would not have made the mail man comment hops it didn;t worry you) Joey is actually sharing Kit Kats with her brother and sister awww how sweet!

Tink_Or_Belle said:
Joeys is here !!!!! She is SO happy because it is a huge box of stuff and she LOVES big mail! she got a pumpkin trick or treat bucket full of candy! (including a baby bottle pop and Kit Kats she LOVES Kit Kat
she also got Halloween socks! Coloring Book Noise makers pop Rocks Pumpkin Boxes Hair Pretties Ghost and Pumpkin Peeps
Marshmallow Pumpkins
Peanut butter Pumpkin
another pumpkin box
a different noise maker
Glow necklaces

awesome awesome!!! It is from Shawny and Pixie Dust 32 (funny if I had known I would not have made the mail man comment hops it didn;t worry you) Joey is actually sharing Kit Kats with her brother and sister awww how sweet!

Oh great! Glad she liked it, we had fun shopping and packing the box for her. Oh don't worry abou the mail man comment! :wave2:

Take care!

Roxy, just wanted to let you know that 2sweetangels had recieved her exchange from Ilse yesterday afternoon.

graphic1.gif

PixieDust32 said:
Alright! I hope they liked the items we send. Thanks
Roxy, Amy is going to try to see if she gets a connection today, if not she is going to call me with what she received and I will post :teeth:

Nite0wl71 said:
Roxy, Amy is going to try to see if she gets a connection today, if not she is going to call me with what she received and I will post :teeth:

No problem, I know that the package made it to her home. She can do that whenever she can, no hurry! Thanks Carrie.

PixieDust32 said:
No problem, I know that the package made it to her home. She can do that whenever she can, no hurry! Thanks Carrie.

Ok here I am ready tog o

we got a pumpkin bag filled with lots of yummy candy, Kit Kats, suckers

a small plastic container shapes as frankienstein with 2 halloween hair ties inside

a see through pumkin filled with pop rocks

a halloween coloring book and crayons (katelyn stole it)

pumpkin and ghost peeps

halloween pencils

halloween socks

glow necklaces

popcorn

Thank you very much, my girls and I love it all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter