Halloween Finally comes to VMK & New Changes (merged)

Is it just me, or is the candy scattered around on the ground different this year? Like in Central Plaza, in front of the Tomorrowland entrance. I thought the candy was more "all over" the ground everywhere. Not that it matters. LOL.

And I LOVE being able to get into the Monorail without having to wait in the station, WOOT!

TikiKrissy

I just compared my Central Plaza screen shot from last year to what it looks like today...it's the exact same. Nothing different about it. Even the amount & placement of candy is exactly the same. :)

So far I think I like all of the changes...except the blue swirl bodies...I was stuck seeing myself and others forever until I finally logged out and back in a few times just to load....makes it difficult when you still see all the blue swirls and people are saying "trading what I am wearing" :confused3

Personally, I am hoping the blue swirls are short lived then unless "fixed" for quicker load...

So far I think I like all of the changes...except the blue swirl bodies...I was stuck seeing myself and others forever until I finally logged out and back in a few times just to load....makes it difficult when you still see all the blue swirls and people are saying "trading what I am wearing" :confused3

Personally, I am hoping the blue swirls are short lived then unless "fixed" for quicker load...

Good point funfly! Makes it a little difficult in the trading department. Personally I would love to be able to have a swirl outfit so I could twirl whenever I wanted to... lalala But who knows, maybe swirlie magic will be available one day:smickey:

I missed this change... How/where do we do this?

You know the bar across the top where you can choose the "Lands" -all the way to the left is VMK, go there find Monorail Music Mix (I think that's how it's labeled) I used it yesterday, and it worked great, got an empty monorail and no crashing, yay!

I haven't read this whole thread, but, where are the pumpkins with the Mickey ears? The newsletter says they will be sold under Emporium specials but I don't see them. :confused3

Have'nt seen the Mickey Pumpkins yet that you are talkign about...but they might come out this Friday...we never know what week things come even the ones on the news letter?? :goodvibes

You know the bar across the top where you can choose the "Lands" -all the way to the left is VMK, go there find Monorail Music Mix (I think that's how it's labeled) I used it yesterday, and it worked great, got an empty monorail and no crashing, yay!
Oh Groovy, thanks for the tip funfly. That makes for easily accessible extra credits... Now 50/15mins instead of just 25. Woot!

OMG.. thanks Funfly!! I just saw this psot of Goofy's reply to yours. And went looking and found what your were talking about. Just saw and tried it! and cool it worked!! Thanks!!! :woohoo:

Just wondering.. where are the mickey goasts that i have seen pics of in ppls signatures?

here, for people who havnt been on VMK lately:
d.jpg

dd.jpg

untitled-11.jpg

i need to vent about the new changes. My lag is terrible since they implemented ll this. :confused: If and when I can get in to play ghosts, I either cannot move at all or I get dc. I used to get a huge amount of ghosts. now, I am lucky if I get 10-15 per round, all because of my lag.

The inventory changes take a good 30-45 seconds to load each page. instead of immediately beng able to scroll through my inventory (including duplicates), now i look at a scrolling square for a long period of time, and have to do that each time i turn the page. This is the same whether I am looking at pins, furniture, or clothes. It is drriving me bonkers. :mad:

Am I the only one finding this a nightmare?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter