Halloween Finally comes to VMK & New Changes (merged)

bowlofcereal

Earning My Ears
2007_halloween.jpg

New Updating Screen​

You dont post often bowl, but you always got the goods when you do LOL!

Thanks!

Now I have to think of this is a reward for getting through the dayyyyyy ...

Yeah SURE. xD

A reward. Except I'll be drawing little VMK symbols in class for fun. :lmao:

Oh god, my poor, poor friends.

Woot, bowlofcereal!! I'm trying to figure out how you got that screenshot in the middle of the night.... LOL!

Woot, bowlofcereal!! I'm trying to figure out how you got that screenshot in the middle of the night.... LOL!

Aww girl, haven't you ever left pal open over night with the log in screen up? I have done that a few times by mistake and found that I can load until it tells me that vmk is not open.

I'll race you to opening..................

Aww girl, haven't you ever left pal open over night with the log in screen up? I have done that a few times by mistake and found that I can load until it tells me that vmk is not open.

I'll race you to opening..................

Oh, you just know all the tricks, don't ya? ;)

And I can't say that I have EVER left my log in screen up all night! I bet I can still beat you on! :banana:

last time bowl explained it LOL I am trying to remember myself. I believe the login page was already loaded while game was still open and then tries before open. Get a loading before your told the kingdom isnt open. Bowl can correct me if I am wrong LOL

last time bowl explained it LOL I am trying to remember myself. I believe the login page was already loaded while game was still open and then tries before open. Get a loading before your told the kingdom isnt open. Bowl can correct me if I am wrong LOL

That is SO over my head, Aengus, and since I'm still on my first cup of coffee this morning, I'm not even going to try.... :rolleyes:

haha

1. last night before close pulled up the login page
2. went to bed with that page open LOL
3. woke up this morning
4. logged in
5. that screen happened
6. got his message the kingdom is closed

The key was the login page was already loaded from last night LOL

this how I remember at least, its early here too LOL

Hooray!! And I'm working from home today, too! Time to build up those credits in case they re-release that bat magic... :banana:

Oh, you just know all the tricks, don't ya? ;)

And I can't say that I have EVER left my log in screen up all night! I bet I can still beat you on! :banana:

Most likely you will you evilly little girl you. With everybody wanting to see the new load screen, I am already guessing that there were be some delay. Also some delay with the new load screen itself and if there are new items, well let's just say that I may not make it in until well after opening.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter