Halloween Finally comes to VMK & New Changes (merged)

My first VMK Halloween I am so excited. I can not wait to get on. I am on the count down already. :hourglass

Man! You guys got to tell me this stuff when I cant get away to the house LOL
:rotfl:

Yayyy finally! Unfortunately I won't be able to get on until around 3 today. What a big bowl of sadness! Hope everyone else enjoys their treats this morning! :)

Great scoop bowl... It's practically two scoops worth! :teeth:

To the VMK artists: That load page is wickedly awesome. The spider... Keeewwwll ... My Girl (an arachnaphobe) is gonna have troubles with VMK this month.

Muahaha!

haha

1. last night before close pulled up the login page
2. went to bed with that page open LOL
3. woke up this morning
4. logged in
5. that screen happened
6. got his message the kingdom is closed

The key was the login page was already loaded from last night LOL

this how I remember at least, its early here too LOL

:D - LOL
That was the old way before I got lazy. Now I have an old log in session bookmarked and I just pull it up in the mornings when the rumors are out of a change. I have been up early now two days in a row... now I am going to be too sleepy playing Jungle Cruise this morning.

I am happy to hear everyone enjoyed the photo as I was hoping the interface was going to be up early enough for me to post this for everyone on the East Coast before they headed off to work/school.

"What a big bowl of sadness" - LOL, I think I will take that as a complement.

Happy Halloween everyone.

ok well at least I remembered how you did it last year ROFL.

Great post as always

:eek: OMG!! Don't you ppl have things to do in the morning!!!

These post are way to early for my taste!!! :laughing:

I am still here:coffee:

wow wait till you enter a room your player has kind of a ghostly spin for few minutes ( can see major lag coming on !)

and they have also organized your inventory showing how many of each item you have

woot woot now off to school i am happy for halloween

Hello:),

Not sure if this has already been posted.
Has anyone seen all the changes to vmk?
People have this swirl thing going around them when they first come into a room,Your changing room,shops,inventory load now. I will edit if I find more changes. Also the town is now decorated!!:banana: I am going to go upload the pictures:).

Hugs,
Dianne:wizard:

Wait until you get a message from a friend.

First one i received, my message screen popped up.

Now it wont go away.

Anyone else have this problem??

my favorite part is the numbers on the items in your inventory! no more scrolling thru screens of crates woot!

The spinning thing really caught me off guard. It is only when you first log in though, not every room you go in. So are there no new items today? I thought last year we had some by now. I know, patience is not a virtue of mine. ;)

ahhh, haha i wanna leave work right now to see all the changes!! can someone pleeeease post pictures?? :goodvibes thanksssss!!!!!

Here is a screen shot of the new inventory window for those that can't sign on yet

newscreen.jpg

I like how it tells you how many of an item you have rather than making you scroll through all of them

anyone else having problems getting their credits?
I'm on a credit run and the credits aren't showing up in my inventory!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter