• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Time Superthread 2020: Oogie's Back!! And Other Halloween Time Information -- Please Read Post 1! (OBB DATES CANCELLED 7/24/20)

I don't see the HM crocs anywhere on ShopDisney. I've searched shoes, crocs, haunted mansion, and nada.

Maybe a glitch in the atmospheric continuum. Sure wish Disney gave you an option for 'notify me'.
When I find them, it tends to be under Halloween (up at the top in the banner), then click Accessories. Hope that helps!

When I find them, it tends to be under Halloween (up at the top in the banner), then click Accessories. Hope that helps!

Still nada for me. Can't even find a 'sold out' page. I'll have to call them and see if they're available by phone.

Made it as far as the virtual waiting room......they were sold out by the time my wait was over.

Curse you, Universe!!!

Got as far as putting those crocs in my cart and hitting 'check out'. BAM....sold out.

I think I need to set an alarm for 3 am, just like I did for FP+ the first time we went to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter