Halloween Time Superthread 2020: Oogie's Back!! And Other Halloween Time Information -- Please Read Post 1! (OBB DATES CANCELLED 7/24/20)

That's the Disney friendship spirit, thanks!!!

BTW, is there a particular timeframe when merch usually pops up?
The restocks usually show up between 1-5 am PT, with most of the merchandise that we're looking at up between 1-3 am. However, the past few days, the restocks have been later -- closer to 5 am PT. Maybe they're trying to throw us off the scent? I checked at WOD for your Crocs tonight. There is a half display of HM Crocs in a handful of sizes. There are more of the Mickey Halloween Treat Crocs.

For anyone visiting WOD soon, they still have the Hades and Oogie spirit jerseys, the Disneyland Halloween spirit jersey, the Loungefly Mickey Halloween Treat backpacks, The HM backpacks and the smaller Hitchhiking Ghosts bag, the Mickey & Minnie Halloween countdown figurine/display (which is sold out online), and the HM wallpaper (black) spirit jersey.

Since there will not be a Oogie Boogie Bash this year, I have decided to spend the cost of one ticket on Halloween candy! Since we usually purchase 5 tickets, this is a big savings!
Hope everyone can find a way to still have a Happy Halloween Season! (Typing this while listening to my Halloween playlist).
Boo to all. :hmghost:

It's not Disney, but if any of you have DISH, their 'Spooktacular' Dish-scape is pretty cool. If we can't visit HMH, at least we can still visit a 'haunted mansion'.

Go get it, DISers! (2:40 am PT)

Thanks for this! Because of you, I was (hopefully) able to score one for my wife! (Assuming they don't cancel my order). It went in and out of stock multiple times today and luckily I caught it a second time when it was back in stock.

Still trying to get ahold of the green one too but that's been so sparse...

Thanks for this! Because of you, I was (hopefully) able to score one for my wife! (Assuming they don't cancel my order). It went in and out of stock multiple times today and luckily I caught it a second time when it was back in stock.

Still trying to get ahold of the green one too but that's been so sparse...
Pixie dust that your order goes through and that your wife loves it! (Brownie points for you!) Yes, the green one has been tricky. Keep watching this thread -- when I find it restocked, I post it here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter