HALLOWEEN TOWN UPDATE!!! All participants plz read.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't have to be in our rooms all the time .. I have been in other people's rooms through teleporters when they weren't there.

i didnt mean we had to be in our rooms for someone to get in but i think something was said earlier about wanting the owners in their rooms to welcome guests...perhaps im the one who is wrong :confused3 lol

i didnt mean we had to be in our rooms for someone to get in but i think something was said earlier about wanting the owners in their rooms to welcome guests...perhaps im the one who is wrong :confused3 lol

lol idk Batty Im at work, they snatched the brains right out of me today lol
Maybe you better ask scooter lol

Shoot, missed you again. My daughter was on and I had her check for your title, she saw your was available. But by the time I was able to get on with my character you were gone. I'll keep trying.

Shoot, missed you again. My daughter was on and I had her check for your title, she saw your was available. But by the time I was able to get on with my character you were gone. I'll keep trying.

hes running to his room now
ty :)

I have a halloween room that's almost finished.:) I wanted to put it in the dark room but i need a few more credits before i can do it. my room is called halloween spooky room. :thumbsup2 Hope we get the chance to get more halloween stuff this year. i really wanted that mickey pumpkin :sad1:

They will bring out the Halloween items in October. You can trade for them on the Trade boards or wait until then. :)

Sorry about not getting the porter to ye sooner, just been really busy with school and everything. I'll try to get it to ye withing the next week.

Is it ok if I join and do like, a Ghost Pirate Ship? I do have some credits for spending and some items I already have to use so I'll be glad to join :goodvibes

Is it ok if I join and do like, a Ghost Pirate Ship? I do have some credits for spending and some items I already have to use so I'll be glad to join :goodvibes

hi there
a ghost pirate ship would be cool, sure. Just remember the title has to start: halloween town ____________.
You can give scooter a teleporter whenever. Ppl are givin him teleporters even tho the rooms not finished, just keep the room locked for now because the central hub....dis town has to remain open.

gl to you and welcome
rob

I have a halloween room that's almost finished.:) I wanted to put it in the dark room but i need a few more credits before i can do it. my room is called halloween spooky room. :thumbsup2 Hope we get the chance to get more halloween stuff this year. i really wanted that mickey pumpkin :sad1:

hi there
welcome to the town.
when your read to get a teleporter to scooter give him a pm.
And remember to start the title of your room........halloween town______.
gl in your building
rob

WOOT Cant wait to see it!!

Aww join us anyway, why not. Even if you have one pumpkin to sit out. Its just a way to meet other dis members and have fun.
Come see me on vmk :)

QUOTE]

OK, let me try to put together a room (maybe with one of my mules). Then I'll find you. Thanks!! :goodvibes

I am always willing to help a good cause (especially if its halloween :scared1:)i can make a haunted dining room...use the dark room and make a maze or black courtyard... just get back to me on it and what you want me to do!

VMK NAME:RadRocker_Girl (other vmk pals:Gucci_gal,Minty.Fresh,Javanah,Dogs_RockTheWorld,BellaFlowerGurl and Rybi):grouphug: :rolleyes1
:cool2: :laundy: princess: :woohoo: pixiedust:

Jw if anyone has volunteered to do a video to go along with it..

I'd gladly take pictures of all and arrange them in a video.

:upsidedow

Jw if anyone has volunteered to do a video to go along with it..

I'd gladly take pictures of all and arrange them in a video.

:upsidedow

Thats a great idea. Scooter and I talked about doing that. Would you like to do that for us? We will have all the names of participants in a few weeks. We're going to close this thread out and post everyones name....and 1st.....2nd.......and 3rd prizes.
Either have the participants vote or set up a panel of judges. More details later on that lol.

Thank you for your offer.........get your camcorder ready lol
:)
rob

Thats a great idea. Scooter and I talked about doing that. Would you like to do that for us? We will have all the names of participants in a few weeks. We're going to close this thread out and post everyones name....and 1st.....2nd.......and 3rd prizes.
Either have the participants vote or set up a panel of judges. More details later on that lol.

Thank you for your offer.........get your camcorder ready lol
:)
rob

Haha. Ill be sure to take pictures of all the rooms, I'll print out a checklist, if theres a list of names.

I also have not given a teleporter yet.

I will be in the teleporter room tonight from 9:00-10:00 east time if anyone wants to bring a teleporter. The first room of teleporters is full and we are filling the second porter room. Cant wait to see all the rooms :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter