HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread #5-- HALLOWEENTIME STARTS SEPT. 9!! SOLD OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Since all signs point to there being another toontown Pre-party this year that would start at 5:00 I would want to be done eating by 4:30 ideally and by 5:10 worst case scenario since the preparty has some very rare characters...
You can get your wristbands starting at (I think) around 1. There will be CM that you can get them from in the park in a couple of places. I believe most people start lining up for the toontown 4:30-5:00
Please post here about your experience to help those of us going to later parties!

Two years ago, Horace and Clarabelle were at the pre-party for photos. Last year, it was Mickey & Minnie rotating with Chip & Dale, Daisy rotating with Donald, Pluto rotating with Goofy. So maybe the rare characters will return this year? Last year the party check in was located by the entrace to Frontierland (I think). Wristbands were given out starting at 3pm (no earlier -- CMs were strict last year), just like at the front gate. Two years ago there was another check in located by IASW, but that one was not there last year.

What is the toontown pre-party?

Toontown closes early and reopen an hour before the party starts but it reopens for party guests only. In this pre-party there are rare characters like those mentioned above. I havent dont it before myself-I think I didnt even know about it since disney doesn't seem to advertise it.

Aside from the rare character meets there are also treat trails.

Two years ago, Horace and Clarabelle were at the pre-party for photos. Last year, it was Mickey & Minnie rotating with Chip & Dale, Daisy rotating with Donald, Pluto rotating with Goofy. So maybe the rare characters will return this year? Last year the party check in was located by the entrace to Frontierland (I think). Wristbands were given out starting at 3pm (no earlier -- CMs were strict last year), just like at the front gate. Two years ago there was another check in located by IASW, but that one was not there last year.

Was Roger Rabbit not there last year either? I heard that it was supposed to get rare character and i'll be a bit bummed if there isnt. I also hope that they have more than 1 spot to get wrist bands from so I dont get stuck waiting in line to pick it up.

Peppermint is my weakness :) I am only one who doesn't do pumpkin anything

I don't do anything pumpkin either, but that may have something to do with being severely allergic to cinnamon and nutmeg :worried: ....hoping there isn't too many cinnamon scents in the park when we go at the end of the month!

Decorations question: Have all of the blue 60th banners been removed from around the park? Even the castle? I haven't seen anyone post a picture of the castle since it ended, and I'm wondering if it still sparkles....or how that fits in with Halloween Screams if its still there. I'm surprised I didn't see any pictures of scaffolding around it recently so they could remove everything. I guess maybe it could have been done quickly overnight?

Was Roger Rabbit not there last year either? I heard that it was supposed to get rare character and i'll be a bit bummed if there isnt. I also hope that they have more than 1 spot to get wrist bands from so I dont get stuck waiting in line to pick it up.
The line in Frontierland moved very quickly.

I think I am getting sort of lost with all the info. :blush: I'm trying to plan our day before and during the party.....party starts at 7 and there is a pre-party in ToonTown at 4. What time is the parade and what time are the fireworks?

I think I am getting sort of lost with all the info. :blush: I'm trying to plan our day before and during the party.....party starts at 7 and there is a pre-party in ToonTown at 4. What time is the parade and what time are the fireworks?

I'd go to the DL site for the specific schedule for your party night.

On my party night (October 5) which starts at 6:00pm and ends at 11:00pm the Frightfully Fun Parade runs twice, at 8:30pm and 10:30pm, with the Halloween Screams fireworks in between at 9:30pm.

Decorations question: Have all of the blue 60th banners been removed from around the park? Even the castle? I haven't seen anyone post a picture of the castle since it ended, and I'm wondering if it still sparkles....or how that fits in with Halloween Screams if its still there. I'm surprised I didn't see any pictures of scaffolding around it recently so they could remove everything. I guess maybe it could have been done quickly overnight?

from what I've seen from posts by DLR Prep School over on her facebook page, it looks like the 60th is pretty much wiped out.
https://www.facebook.com/DLRPrepSchool/?fref=ts

Yep the 60th decorations are gone. We were there the 8th-11th and no blue anything any more. Halloween decorations are up!

Anyone who has ridden HMH, have you found where the monkey bride is? I always try to locate her but usually I don't see her without some form of help (usually from here on the Halloween DIS thread).

the 17th is sold out now. Here comes the sell out landslide. I can't wait:dancer::banana: It's less than two weeks away from the my first MHP for the season:hyper::jumping2::hmghost: I'm going to the first 3 parties and on October 26th.

14203200_10209375541321001_6635682179895812404_n_zpssbkdoior.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

14203200_10209375541321001_6635682179895812404_n_zpssbkdoior.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The castle......it looks so............blah....I've gotten so used to the 60th extra's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter