HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread #5-- HALLOWEENTIME STARTS SEPT. 9!! SOLD OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend may be able to join me for my trip! Thing is, I'm going 2 MHP during this time. BOTH are sold out online. What're the chances of her getting a ticket by phoning or showing up at the booths that day?

A friend may be able to join me for my trip! Thing is, I'm going 2 MHP during this time. BOTH are sold out online. What're the chances of her getting a ticket by phoning or showing up at the booths that day?
I wouldn't chance trying to show up the day of & get tickets because if it's sold out she's not going to get in. I would definitely try calling as soon as possible to see if she can get tickets as I've seen on here a few cases where it's sold out but someone phones in & gets a ticket any way. Hopefully pixy dust gets sent your way.:tinker:

Just wanted to say Hi and I miss you all! We aren't doing halloweentime this year... And I am sad! Trying to tell myself that universal Orlando and our cruise out of Miami in March will make up for it! But right now I am missing Disney something awful. Have fun in the parks everyone that gets to go soon! I will be living vicariously thru your reports! :surfweb:

Was Roger Rabbit not there last year either? I heard that it was supposed to get rare character and i'll be a bit bummed if there isnt. I also hope that they have more than 1 spot to get wrist bands from so I dont get stuck waiting in line to pick it up.
Roger Rabbit was not there last year. I saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip & Dale, Daisy, and Donald. No guarantee who you see either. You start on the Mickey and Minnie line and end up with Chip n Dale. same happened with Daisy - wanted her but got Donald.

Roger Rabbit was not there last year. I saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip & Dale, Daisy, and Donald. No guarantee who you see either. You start on the Mickey and Minnie line and end up with Chip n Dale. same happened with Daisy - wanted her but got Donald.

So odd. We went last year and there was one line for Mickey/Minnie swapping off with Chip/Dale. You got whoever was out when you got to the front of the line. Donald was in another line (but taking breaks) and Goofy was in another line.

Are Mickey and Minnie out somewhere during the party too?

Yes, they are in one set of costumes at the pre-party, then another set during the party. Last year they were on the trail to Big Thunder Ranch. I know that area is closed now, but not sure exactly where so have no idea if they will still be in that area or somewhere else.

We were somewhat early in line for the pre-party and knew where to line up for Mickey and Minnie ahead of time, so were first to meet them, so very little hassle. We didn't get to them during the party until about an hour into it (since we met Villains first) and their line was crazy long and crazy slow.

Photopass is out during the party, but was not out for the pre-party. They did have character handlers who would take pictures on your own camera though.

This was the pre-party last year:

Toontown Mickey & Minnie by mom2rtk, on Flickr

And during the party:

Mickey and MInne at Mickey's Halloween Party by mom2rtk, on Flickr

There is no regular area where you can meet villains throughout the day this year, or am I missing something? I've heard of Gaston being wandering in Fantasyland, but that was pretty much it. Not that I had any hopes of them bringing back the Small World Meeting area, but without villains it will feel pretty weird.

There is no regular area where you can meet villains throughout the day this year, or am I missing something? I've heard of Gaston being wandering in Fantasyland, but that was pretty much it. Not that I had any hopes of them bringing back the Small World Meeting area, but without villains it will feel pretty weird.

Last year they added a couple more villains out in the parks, but there was no regular meeting place during regular park hours.

Last year they added a couple more villains out in the parks, but there was no regular meeting place during regular park hours.

I had my years mixed up. >< I could have sworn the tent at the Carnival was still ongoing last year.

Will French Market be open during the party?? I am thinking it would be a good time to take a quick rest and get the special Sally cake

Last edited:
I called yesterday for 10/21 which has been sold out online for weeks (I believe) and was able to get tickets! I know someone else who was able to get 10/29 tickets days before that. Call right away!

So I'm wearing a witch costume this year, and it falls just above the shoe... will this be OK with the new rules?

I got the fabric for my costume!! Hobby Lobby had a fantastic deal on the type of fabric that I wanted/needed. With a coupon, I was able to get it all for $13! I was ready for it to come to $30-$40. Now I just need to find time to actually make it....

It seems like a dream that we're going to Disneyland. I have to keep reminding myself that we're actually going!

So I'm wearing a witch costume this year, and it falls just above the shoe... will this be OK with the new rules?

Someone on another board called Disney about this same question. The answer she was given was that her costume should show her shoes. If her shoes showed (so ankle length), then the costume was short enough.

All Fridays are now sold out. The 23rd is not sold out. I will be going on that day

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter