HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread #5-- HALLOWEENTIME STARTS SEPT. 9!! SOLD OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called for tickets for the 3rd and 5th of October amd there are still some left. I might a 5th night on the 3rd of October

WE dont arrive until the 9th going to the park on the 10th-14t I'll have to call in the am

I called for tickets for the 3rd and 5th of October amd there are still some left. I might a 5th night on the 3rd of October

I'm gonna look for you in your Cats costume on the 26th! I'll be Disney Bounding as Minnie, my daughter will be Snow White, my son is going to be Sorcerer Mickey, and hubs will be wearing a Chewbacca shirt!

I just searched 'disneyland halloween' on ebay for the fun of it, and hoping to see some neat merch from past years...oh my, it was just a ton of MHP tickets! Ranging from 150-250 a PIECE!

It suxs.. We were planning on doing the MHP but our car broke down and I wasnt able to get the tickets when I finished paying for our trip and now I went to get tickets and our dates are sold it.. But With it being our very first trip to disneyland I guess we will have tons to do..
Did you call?? Our dates were showing sold out for weeks and they had 3 for us when I called and my brother got 3 more the next day. Even if they are showing sold out, call!!!

I just searched 'disneyland halloween' on ebay for the fun of it, and hoping to see some neat merch from past years...oh my, it was just a ton of MHP tickets! Ranging from 150-250 a PIECE!

Grrrrr...that makes me mad.

I just bought my ticket over the phone for MHP on the 3rd of October. I'm able to pick it up on will call tomorrow since I live 15 minunets away from Disnayland

Did you call?? Our dates were showing sold out for weeks and they had 3 for us when I called and my brother got 3 more the next day. Even if they are showing sold out, call!!!
my husband just said to let it go this time :( Im a little bummed but he would rather have a little more spending money on our first trip.. Dang car had to break down and cost us 650 bucks :( I blame the car!!

I'm going 5 times this year.:dancer::cool1::cheer2::jumping1: These are the dates I'm going September 23rd, 26th, and 28th. I'm also going October 3rd and 26th

Can anyone report which Halloween themed foods are "must tries?" I thought about trying the pumpkin cheesecake but then realized it might be pretty generic and I can get some at Sam's Club so I kind of decided against it. I am intrigued by the pumpkin raisin bread pudding at Pacific Wharf Café but not sure. Any tips on great Halloween foods to try?

Can anyone report which Halloween themed foods are "must tries?" I thought about trying the pumpkin cheesecake but then realized it might be pretty generic and I can get some at Sam's Club so I kind of decided against it. I am intrigued by the pumpkin raisin bread pudding at Pacific Wharf Café but not sure. Any tips on great Halloween foods to try?

OOOHHH I hadn't heard about the pumpkin raisin bread pudding! I love pumpkin and bread pudding-but only when they are done right (I have had soggy yucky bread pudding before and I would most definitely call that done wrong) so I would also love to hear the answer to this!

my husband just said to let it go this time :( Im a little bummed but he would rather have a little more spending money on our first trip.. Dang car had to break down and cost us 650 bucks :( I blame the car!!

Don't worry, LaVon! You'll still have a great time on your trip. DL is decorated for HalloweenTime all day, not just for the parties. You can ride HMH and SMGG during the day. Characters in costume are out during the day, including Jack and Sally. The shops are decorated, Main Street has lots and lots of carved pumpkins (so detailed -- worth taking the time to see), there are special food items, etc.). And on party nights, you'll be able to see guests arriving in costume starting 3 hours before the party start time (so either 3pm or 4pm). You'll get to see some amazing costumes and do some very fun people watching. It's too bad about the car, but don't let it steal the magic!

Just out of curiosity, why do people do multiple Halloween Parties? At the price you pay for one, I can't imagine paying that multiple times, especially locals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter