HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread #5-- HALLOWEENTIME STARTS SEPT. 9!! SOLD OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go to the DL site for the specific schedule for your party night.

On my party night (October 5) which starts at 6:00pm and ends at 11:00pm the Frightfully Fun Parade runs twice, at 8:30pm and 10:30pm, with the Halloween Screams fireworks in between at 9:30pm.

Thanks! I checked ours. What it doesn't include is any info about a pre-party in ToonTown.....Any one know about this? I swear I thought I read it somewhere and I cannot find the info. :thanks:

Thanks! I checked ours. What it doesn't include is any info about a pre-party in ToonTown.....Any one know about this? I swear I thought I read it somewhere and I cannot find the info. :thanks:

The Toontown pre-party isn't officially advertised. There's definitely been talk about it in the thread though! It usually starts about an hour before the official party start time. I think last year we lined up around 4:30 and were let in around 4:45 (for a 6:00pm party).

The Toontown pre-party isn't officially advertised. There's definitely been talk about it in the thread though! It usually starts about an hour before the official party start time. I think last year we lined up around 4:30 and were let in around 4:45 (for a 6:00pm party).

Thanks! I knew I had read about it. Our party is at 7 pm so I am thinking line up at 5:50 maybe......

Seems like that 2nd week in October is going to be a busy one with all three parties already sold out!

I checked online and all 3 Disney hotels are showing no availability from October 10th til the 14th also! So yeah I'm thinking it may be a hair busy! Is it a fall break for a nearby state or something that week?

Our party isn't sold out either and its a Friday night. Crossing my fingers that it doesn't but I am guessing maybe locals may decide to go last minute.

I think the castle look beautiful!! Our last trip it was closed and covered while they decorated it for the 60th

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 11
I checked online and all 3 Disney hotels are showing no availability from October 10th til the 14th also! So yeah I'm thinking it may be a hair busy! Is it a fall break for a nearby state or something that week?
Yom Kippur and Columbus Day are that week, Some Arizona schools have a week off.

Yom Kippur and Columbus Day are that week, Some Arizona schools have a week off.
Ah. That makes sense. We are going Columbus Day weekend and there is availability that weekend, but from Monday on there's nothing. I was looking to see if we could change hotels and since our last night is Monday we are pretty locked in!

Was Roger Rabbit not there last year either? I heard that it was supposed to get rare character and i'll be a bit bummed if there isnt. I also hope that they have more than 1 spot to get wrist bands from so I dont get stuck waiting in line to pick it up.
Roger Rabbit wasn't there last year or the year before. I don't think there is a guarantee on the rare characters. If they are there, it's a bonus. The check-in line at Frontierland did move quickly. CMs were quite efficient.

I think I am getting sort of lost with all the info. :blush: I'm trying to plan our day before and during the party.....party starts at 7 and there is a pre-party in ToonTown at 4. What time is the parade and what time are the fireworks?
The pre-party will start one hour before the party, so on your night it should start at 6 and go until 8.

If you look at some of the attractions in Toontown on the date of your party, it will show the special event hours for that evening. Those will be the hours of the pre-party.

it is our Canadian thanksgiving weekend (yes, we celebrate in October) ~ thanksgiving is Sunday and we also get Monday as a holiday as well. For us we are going Sat to Sat so our kid only misses 4 days of school.

My 23 yo dd just told me yesterday she decided she is going to move to LA (10 hours south of us) and can go to MHP on October 17th with me! Then when I went to book on-line last night it was sold out. I was sooo sad. I called this morning and I was able to purchase a ticket for her!! Yay!!!

Last edited:
We are going to Disneyland Oct 5-7th. Sorry, if this has already been mentioned, but i do not see Frozen on the schedule. I assume that means they will not have it this week?

We are going to Disneyland Oct 5-7th. Sorry, if this has already been mentioned, but i do not see Frozen on the schedule. I assume that means they will not have it this week?
I'm hoping they just haven't posted the schedule for frozen yet. We are going the week after and it isn't listen then either. I highly doubt they'd just stop showing it. It's still very new and takes a lot of work to put together. I mean look at how long Aladdin ran for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter