Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
Entries

Friday's Nov 24

I got a Pin
DH code finally came in and he received a Pirate Chair

Saturday Nov 25

Nope... nothing yet...

Maybe they'll do a mass thing at 7am/10am? To go along with VMK opening?

I read somewhere on the ebay site that there might be a delay with the first few days of the contest and receiving codes just due to the Holidays. I can't seem to remember where I saw it, maybe on the message boards there...

Maleficent2 said:
NO NO NO we have to know if we are doing this correctly!!!popcorn::

I know! :rotfl: However, I can just imagine Ebay workers not expecting the codes to get as much attention as it did, and being quite unprepared for it all. :lmao:

Kinda like when Disney underestimated the pirate pins and cards, eh?;)
Kim

LOL Mal, pass the popcorn! :rotfl2:

At least I am in good company with all the "didn't get codes yet" people. :grouphug:

LoriR said:
LOL Mal, pass the popcorn! :rotfl2:

At least I am in good company with all the "didn't get codes yet" people. :grouphug:

passing the popcorn to Magic ;)

opening the bottle of tequila! VMK and eBay are driving me to drink :drinking1

Are we surprised that VMK is doing something that just isn't working as planned? I would be fine if Ebay forgets the codes and just give me a trip.

macntosh said:
Are we surprised that VMK is doing something that just isn't working as planned? I would be fine if Ebay forgets the codes and just give me a trip.

Hey I will take the trip over vmk codes any day LOL.

I am poor & homeless... plz plz can i have your codez?

aengus said:
I am poor & homeless... plz plz can i have your codez?

Sure I win the prize you can have my codes, heck I will throw in a Sparrow costume as well, if I win.

All I want is the Haunted Mansion Nightmare Dinner! I would even pay for it out of my pocket if they have it in WDW! Any Disney Marketing employee out there listening??? :listen:

April in Disney said:
All I want is the Haunted Mansion Nightmare Dinner! I would even pay for it out of my pocket if they have it in WDW! Any Disney Marketing employee out there listening??? :listen:
I am sooooooo with you on that prize!!!! But a code would be nice too! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter