Has anyone received their eBay code? & what you got

was reading this on the Hidden Mickey page:
"Within 24 hours of submitting your Hidden Mickey selections, check My Messages in My eBay for a bonus code and instructions for claiming your prize."

I udated my answer for just extra support later duing the day.. lol So if thw 24 hour thing is real I will not get my until later.

Still nothing here, either. Although, I would really much rather win the prize from yesterday--the night in the Cinderella suite. Because of the timing of the prize, I would wake up in Cinderella's castle on my 35th birthday. How perfect would THAT be?? :thumbsup2

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
was reading this on the Hidden Mickey page:
"Within 24 hours of submitting your Hidden Mickey selections, check My Messages in My eBay for a bonus code and instructions for claiming your prize."

I udated my answer for just extra support later duing the day.. lol So if thw 24 hour thing is real I will not get my until later.
It was mentioned in their community boards that there would be a delay in the codes due to the holiday weekend, but they normally would be there apprx 24 hours after that game closed. I'm thinking they won't be there until Monday.

Really would not expect the codes for awhile. The entries are not even counted until midnight, so it could be at least midnight tonight, maybe even longer because of weekend and holiday.

I noticed in the rules it says people won't be notified of prizes until the 28th. Now that seems to be for vacation prizes since the drawings are on the 27th, but I wonder if they'll just send out all the messages at once.

Danovara said:
I am sorry to be butting into this amusing conversation, but what ebay codes??? :confused3 TY
Oh boy are you lost. Im not good at explaining things though.

No codes for me, if we Do have to wait until the 28th :scared1: : we may all just die from anticipation :scared: :faint:

Give me codes, give me codes :worship:

I posted this on one of the other threads regarding this contest, but here it is again. This is directly from ebay's site from an ebay employee regarding when to expect your code:

"You should receive your VMK codes, in My Messages, approximately 24 hours after your final Hidden Mickey submission. There might be a bit of a delay for the first few days due to the weekend / holiday."

So... if you changed your entry just before midnight - you pushed your code arrival back. Add in weekend / holiday delay and seems they are still on their way.

I got it! Was a code for Captain Hook chair and cannot tell if you get random prize or if everyone gets same

EDIT here's a pic of mine for those who have not been in the rooms

captainhookchair.jpg

dizanimator said:
I just got a poster from my code. Looks like what you get is random.
oh great, let me guess there will be 1 treasure detector magic for the entire contest :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter