Has anyone received their eBay code? & what you got

I would consider but you cant trade it LOL I will use it tonight, maybe i will get something good :)

aengus said:
woot

treasuredetectqp4.jpg

expires in 1 day tho :(
Treasure Detector Magic is single use? And expires in only 1 day?!? Seems lame. :sad2:

So you'll have to let us know what you get when you use it...

I hope I get the Captain Hook Chair.

aengus said:
I would consider but you cant trade it LOL I will use it tonight, maybe i will get something good :)

Well, if my trade offer wasn't good enough.. could you say about when you think you might be using it? Would love to see it in action (and see what I missed out on for the lack of being tradeable)! :rotfl2:

I am going to use it tonight sometime not sure when yet... Figure I will need some friends around who might want to see it.

AlexWyattMommy said:
My code has been forwarded to a moderator for passing out.
I hit submit around 1:30 yesterday afternoon.

Hi and thank you for the code I am going to forward it on to a DIS member and not enter it because with the codes being random I would hate it to be treasure detector and not tradable.

I will post who I give it to though.

MsSandyClaws is in the Kingdom and the first DIS kid who finds her will receive the code.

The password is:

"The present is red!"

find me ;)

Rules:

You have to be a member of the DIS and have posted prior to today.

Only Members who are under 18 and/or non US residents are eligible

Maleficent2 said:
Hi and thank you for the code I am going to forward it on to a DIS member and not enter it because with the codes being random I would hate it to be treasure detector and not tradable.

MsSandyClaws is in the Kingdom and the first DIS kid who finds her will receive the code.

The password is:

"The present is red!"

find me ;)

Rules:

cool i posted prior than today! is it a guest room?

Maleficent2 said:

Aww - fun for the kids! Very cool! Are kids of DIS members eligible? (and no, not me! - asking for a friend)

Maleficent2 said:

The password is:

"The present is red!"

find me ;)

Rules:

Woot. I found her and it was the first place I looked and first guess :)
Since my parents have accounts and both my sister and I will be receiving our codes I decided to let Mal go on with this little Hide & Seek, and I gave up the prize for the rest of the people under 18 and/or are not in the US :)

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
Since my parents have accounts and both my sister and I will be receiving our codes I decided to let Mal go on with this little Hide & Seek, and I gave up the prize for the rest of the people under 18 and/or are not in the US :)

A true DISer!!! very honerable!

VMK_KrazyLuke said:

yes that was very sweet thank you....by the way I went ahead and entered the code and my code just in case one was treasure detector.(is that tradable)

So who ever finds me get the prize. The new T-shirt. Mine was the Pin.

I have no clue where she is so I might as well give up -sigh-

Okay someone told me I didn't get a code because I put fantasyland, that's incorrect right? People who put fantasyland still got a code?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter