Has anyone received their eBay code? & what you got

Still nothing, they should have given the same prize to everyone doing it, so this item would be more rare than all the others ;)

Lion

I just saw the new shirt in someone's room.. it's really cool, has kinda like dark blue fading to light blue with the castle on it.. pic coming soon..

My code has been forwarded to a moderator for passing out.
I hit submit around 1:30 yesterday afternoon.

I submitted my entry at 5:00 am on Friday and I received a Dreams Poster in my ebay messages when I checked at 3pm EST.

Yes, codes are on their way. I re-submitted mine later during the day yesterday becuase I wanted to make sure I did it correctly one last time, so I will most likely not be getting mine until later.

Woot! Got my code! Although compared to that Captain Hook Chair and Castle Turret Seat, it seems like nothing. But I am just glad it worked! Now to (hopefully) get the treasure dectector, and not 10 t-shirts! :rotfl2:

001gc0.jpg

I entered on mine and my friends account around 8:30am central time and got mine but friends account still has not.

aengus said:
woot

treasuredetectqp4.jpg

expires in 1 day tho :(

Um.. hey lava boi.. you'd look even more lava in the new dreams t-shirt I won! Wanna trade?? The shirt will last longer than that silly ole pin!! :lmao: (Hey, I could throw in a couple of my own feathers to really jazz up your headdress too!) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter