Has anyone received their eBay code? & what you got

My third code gave me Treasure Detector Magic, but I got nothing. I had no idea where to walk! :confused3

So far I have gotten 1 hook chair, 1 Magic pin that looked cool but didnt give any treasure, 1 t shirt, 1 poster,and 1 dreams pin. Hopefully i will get the castle chairs soon

third code - another poster. That's two posters and the captain hook chair.

Codes-Prizes

1. Captain Hook Chair
2. Pirate Turret Chair
3. Disney Dreams Pin (about to be gifted :wizard: )
4. Captain Hook Chair (Traded for Disney Dreams T-shirt)

5. Just came in eBay My Messages (yet to enter it into VMK)
6. Just came in eBay My Messages (yet to enter it into VMK)
7. Just came in eBay My Messages (yet to enter it into VMK)

Day 1: Castle Chair
Day 2: Hook Chair
Day 3: Dream Shirt
Day 4: Dream Shirt ~ traded for Dream Poster

Starting with today, I will be able to get an extra code since one of my friends is letting me get her codes from her account. That will be nice.

So far I am lucky to not get magic, frankly I don't really want it.

I thought they said one code for every correct Mickey found. I only have gotten one a day and KNOW I have been right. What gives? lol!

Nikki, no it's that if you only get one hidden mickey right you still get a code. It's one code per day per account.

I got my fourth code today, got the pirate turret chair, woot!

Traded cowboy stuff for the Dreams Pin, so I have that too. But, I love my pins, so I'll keep trying for more!

You get one code per day, you get an entry into the contest for each hidden Mickey found. Otherwise I think we would all have 15 codes by now.

But I got my 4th today, I now have the t-shirt, poster, and 2 castle turret chairs.

So far I've gotten:

2 t-shirts
3 TD magic (nothing, sorcerer hat, buried in treasure)
1 Captain Hook Chair
1 Dreams Castle Pin
1 Pirates Turret Chair

(I have 2 ebay accounts).

My parents finally got their codes (well, my dad never did get 1 of his, and both of my parents never got their codes from Saturday :confused3 ), which they kindly donated to me, and I've gotten:

Dreams shirt
Castle turret chair
Captain Hook chair
Dreams poster (2)
Pirate turret chair

So now I just need the pin and the magic, just to say I've had it. Not that I expect to win anything from it. :lmao:

Does anyone have a captain hook chair I can trade for? If you do, please pm me... I've gotten everything but that and the magic, and I just happen to need that for my space ride!

Lion

Another empty magic - last night - in Castle Forecourt! Oh boy does that add to the fun, huh? Congrats to all who found nice treasures.

I got a castle chair with the pirate flag and yet another poster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter