Has anyone received their eBay code? & what you got

Sparkle_Cherry said:
Thank you for encouraging me to sort this out with my parents everyone. I asked them again but their initial response was no, so I asked them to at least have a look. They ended up registering after much pleading from me :rolleyes: .

Thanks again, I'm glad that I am now able to participate in the sweepstakes and not disobey my parents :goodvibes . I'm earning trust from them and you aren't going to be lecturing me anymore! LoL

~C.B.
I'm happy to hear this. :)

I'm with doc, I hope you don't get TD magic. I've seen a lot of people getting big fat nothings out of it (myself included). Rather disappointing. :(
But if you do, I hope you get something good!

I finally got my two codes for the day.
Yesterday's codes: t-shirt and TD magic.
Today's codes: pin and hook chair.
:)

mal gave me a code and i got treasure detcor and it got me noting sadly so i really got noting

Woot!

Well after day one of gettin pin, I have since gotten:

1) Pirate turret chair :woohoo:
2) Pink castle turret chair

Yey! Crossing my fingers for the hook chair.

GL to everyone!

cteddiesgirl said:
I'm happy to hear this. :)

I'm with doc, I hope you don't get TD magic. I've seen a lot of people getting big fat nothings out of it (myself included). Rather disappointing. :(
But if you do, I hope you get something good!

I finally got my two codes for the day.
Yesterday's codes: t-shirt and TD magic.
Today's codes: pin and hook chair.
:)

Good luck with the TD magic; there's an inferno out there yet! :thumbsup2

~C.B.

I got my third code, and it was a Captain Hook Chair. Before I heard that the treasure detector magic was one use I really wanted it, but now that I know it's one use and I have heard some of what people are getting from it, I am really hoping not to get it. Now I have the pin, poster, and Captain Hook chair.

I've been gone out of town, but barely got back in time to enter last night. I got my code today around 6pm for yesterday I assume, but neither my mom nor my dad have gotten a code from last night yet. :confused3

As for what I got, I won a Dreams shirt. :wizard:

Yay, I just got my second code, and it gave me a Castle Turret Chair. I love it, and I love the poster that I got with my last code. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to make them fit in with a room of mine. =\

anya.sparrow said:
Woot!

Well after day one of gettin pin, I have since gotten:

1) Pirate turret chair :woohoo:
2) Pink castle turret chair

Yey! Crossing my fingers for the hook chair.

GL to everyone!

Yey... pirate:

I traded my pink castle turret chair for a pirate hat that I have wanted forever.

OK, so I had to *dye* my hair brown to make the icky hair extensions go away, but I am still excited!

Hi guys, Okay yes I am an idiot. I was on today and saw that pin in my stuff, but I didn't know what it was. I got three codes and to tell you the truth i did not pay attention what I got other then the pirate boat chair thing and to top it off I am not sure what day i got it. Now I was reading through the threads and found out it is something important. DUH do you think it will still be there in the morning? If so I will get up first thing 7:00am here and use it...... so......... how do I use it? HELP :confused3

birdmom said:
Hi guys, Okay yes I am an idiot. I was on today and saw that pin in my stuff, but I didn't know what it was. I got three codes and to tell you the truth i did not pay attention what I got other then the pirate boat chair thing and to top it off I am not sure what day i got it. Now I was reading through the threads and found out it is something important. DUH do you think it will still be there in the morning? If so I will get up first thing 7:00am here and use it...... so......... how do I use it? HELP :confused3
I just posted to your other thread.

but i just started playing yesterday. Didn't check in at ebay Friday or Saturday because I was too busy helping Santa Claus.

Trying to get the codes for my little girls, who love VMK. PRoblem is, we've never been to Disney (planning for this Spring, I hope) Anyway, I am having terrible trouble figuring out todays location. Trying to find pics of places online to figure it out.

No luck yet.

Hope I can at least get them one each.

here's hoping! LOL!

Well, so far, between me and my fiance, we've gotten everything but the ship chair, the poster, and the shirt. She was the one that ended up getting Treasure Dector magic, but she hasn't used it yet. I hope she gets something good.

Today, I got a Captain hook chair and Treasure Detector Magic. (That means total I have: 2 TD pin, 1 Dream pin, and 1 Captain Hook chair)

Here is my updated list of prizes won so far (from my husband's account and mine):

(2) Treasure Detector Magic
(1) Poster
(1) Captain Hook Chair
(1) Pirate Turret Chair

Edited on 11/28:

I got two random codes last night, which I thought was an early response to yesterday's contest; however, I got two more today!! So to add to the list:

(1) Pirate Turret Chair
(2) Dreams pin
(1) Castle Turret Chair

Awesome! I apparently got an "extra" code that I wasn't expecting on my second account.

So, here goes...

Saturday I got my first code: Captain Hook Chair
Sunday: Nada
Today: 1. Dreams Castle Pin, 2. Pirate Turret Chair, 3. Captain Hook Chair

Okay, I have a lot of friends that have ebay accounts and don't play VMK. Like friends I've made on other sites and people who go to my icon website.

So, I've gotten a pretty good number of codes.

I've gotten a Dreams shirt, four castle turret chairs, three Dreams posters, and two treasure detector magics, and one Hook boat. I haven't gotten the pin or the other kind of turret chair yet. I'm not trading anything yet because I want to see if my close friend wants any of it and I want to see how much I end up with.

I do plan on giving extras to my younger friends in game who cannot sign up (ones that don't even have the benefit of being on DIS). So don't think I'm some greedy something or other. I have already told two children I'd give them any extra items I get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter