Has anyone received their eBay code? & what you got

cteddiesgirl said:
And really, are a few pixels really worth getting in trouble over?

With all of the arguments and adults jumping on me on these boards, I'm really starting to wonder teddie. :rotfl:

~C.B.

Hey, what answers did you folks that already got codes put down for yesterdays puzzle?

I didn't have to enter any bank information or credit card numbers to sign up, but I know that others did. Why don't you sit down with one or both of your parents and try to sign up. They will see if you are asked for any bank or credit card information. If you are asked for it, you could always just stop that attempt to sign up with eBay. If your parents see you trying to stay within the rules even when you don't agree with them, maybe they will remember that if you ever ask to have a rule changed. Show them that you are not like your sister and maybe they won't think that you will repeat all of her mistakes.

Not yet for me either...or my husband for second code?? I sent it in 9:30am yesterday. I am also curious what codes the ones who got theirs back used? On my first code i got Castle Turret chair.

Not yet. But I did a resubmit on both accounts (to make sure that it was actually on both accounts and not just one) after 11pm est last night.
So, I don't really expect to see my codes for a while yet.

Thank you for encouraging me to sort this out with my parents everyone. I asked them again but their initial response was no, so I asked them to at least have a look. They ended up registering after much pleading from me :rolleyes: .

Thanks again, I'm glad that I am now able to participate in the sweepstakes and not disobey my parents :goodvibes . I'm earning trust from them and you aren't going to be lecturing me anymore! LoL

~C.B.

Sparkle_Cherry said:
Thank you for encouraging me to sort this out with my parents everyone. I asked them again but their initial response was no, so I asked them to at least have a look. They ended up registering after much pleading from me :rolleyes: .

Thanks again, I'm glad that I am now able to participate in the sweepstakes and not disobey my parents :goodvibes . I'm earning trust from them and you aren't going to be lecturing me anymore! LoL

~C.B.
I was hoping that if you tried talking to your parents that they would take a look. I'm glad you will be able to participate withou getting in trouble with your parents.

Not sure but my friend said some people should be getting codes at 8 p.m east

birdmom said:
i dont understand i got both my codes (2) days worth but my husband hasn't gotten any of his and we did them one after the other with the same answers
When you did them one right after the other, did you close the ebay window after logging off from one account to the other? Because if you didn't you are probably getting a revised entry message on your second entry. Try Closing it completely before signing onto another account.

I got my codes this morning for yesterday's puzzle. Yesterday afternoon I got codes from Friday.

Sparkle_Cherry said:
I'm earning trust from them and you aren't going to be lecturing me anymore! LoL
~C.B.

Although it may have seemed rather lecture-like, I think the folks here on the Dis boards gave you some great advice. I also think you made a very adult decision, proving that you are most deserving of your parents' trust. :thumbsup2

Now, my wish for you is that you don't get stuck with Treasure Detector Magic, because it stinks! I hope you get some really good prizes. Enjoy the contest! (I got the magic, poster, and my husband got the turret chair - which I immediately stole!!!). :goodvibes

Sparkle_Cherry said:
With all of the arguments and adults jumping on me on these boards, I'm really starting to wonder teddie. :rotfl:

~C.B.

Oh no the world is out to get me and if you were actually as bright as you look you would see that I wasn't jumping you bright eyes, I was jumping the "Adult" that was giving you bad direction.

Rest edited out, because I see you actually did the right thing. Congrats.

Between my sister and I were have 3 accounts to use. They are from my mom, dad, and older sister. Well each day we switch who gets that extra 3rd code. Well I just received my code and the 3rd account got a code, but for some reason the one for my sister to get her code with was never sent one. There has to be something wrong, because they were sent in not too long after eachother. I made sure each account got signed off of and then got back on each of them. Has this happened to anybody yet?

Sparkle_Cherry said:

~C.B.

Oh, and sparky, you know if you had asked me about it, I'd have been riding your behind like everybody else! You did the right thing by talking to your parents. Honesty is always best with us parents. Going behind our backs makes us evil parents!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter