Has anyone received their eBay code? & what you got

i dont understand i got both my codes (2) days worth but my husband hasn't gotten any of his and we did them one after the other with the same answers

CoolTrainerTerry said:
Well, my code from Friday got me a Pin. Still waiting for yesterday's and today's.

Me...too I still haven't gottn my code for yesterday (day 2 pic)
like 5 hours late... turned it in 9:30am yesterday. But then I didn't get my first day until 8 last night...so still witing?

Nope, I haven't gotten my code from yesterday yet. I turned mine in from 8-9AM(EST), sometime around there. -clicks refresh-

I'm getting a little worried. I haven't gotten mine from yesturday yet. Of course I didn't get online until about 10:30 last night and it was there, wish they time stamped them. Oh well wait and see is all I can do.

Laurabearz said:
Is everything your parents said being Ignored?? it's Up to you if you want to join Ebay against your parents wishes, but dont expect others to tell you it's ok to do so.

Oh and be prepared for what will happen if they find out... as you said, they have had lots of practice with punishments with your sister....

I agree with Laurabearz.

Sparkle_Cherry, have you asked one of your parents to sit right with you so that you can show them what you are trying to do on ebay is not dangerous or sketchy? Maybe if you quietly approach them and ask them to let you show them that you are mature and trustworthy, it might help. On the other hand, going against their wishes will surely prove to them that they were right in their protective approach!

I wish you well.

Laurabearz said:
Is everything your parents said being Ignored?? it's Up to you if you want to join Ebay against your parents wishes, but dont expect others to tell you it's ok to do so.

Oh and be prepared for what will happen if they find out... as you said, they have had lots of practice with punishments with your sister....

I am not expecting people to tell me its ok, and for once I am ignoring my parents. They think that you have to buy things to enter the contest, and they didn't want me to buy things just to get virtual prizes. I don't believe I am going against their wishes because I am not buying anything.

My point in that post was, how come you have to be over 18 to buy online, and yet you can use sites like nexopia no matter your age? Which is really worse? If I did join nexopia and posted things there about myself, I think I would get a harsher punishment than joining ebay and using the account for eight days. My school monitors nexopia and I would be getting a phone call home anyways.

I am prepared for punishments but I'm too careful to let them find out either way. I am pretty sure I can figure this out on my own.

I don't think VMK thought this out to well, with a large portion of players being under 18, how fair is this sweepstakes? We have all of these young players seeing the castle pieces etc. and they ask where they can get them. And yet, we aren't even allowed to mention ''he.bay''? :confused3

~C.B.

I have yet to (but I submitted both of them between 5-6pm PST yesterday, so I should be expecting them in the next couple of hours)

i did it like as soon as they changed the picture from fantasyland castle to epcot lol

MrsToad said:
I agree with Laurabearz.

Sparkle_Cherry, have you asked one of your parents to sit right with you so that you can show them what you are trying to do on ebay is not dangerous or sketchy? Maybe if you quietly approach them and ask them to let you show them that you are mature and trustworthy, it might help. On the other hand, going against their wishes will surely prove to them that they were right in their protective approach!

I wish you well.
Well said.

This would be my approach rather than just out and out disobeying parents.

Sparkle, To just out right disobey them would be very disrepectful of your parents. You are still under 18 (correct me if I'm wrong) and you still live under their roof.
I was expected to be respectful of my parents and obey their rules while living in their home. No matter my age.

I suggest the approach that MrsToad suggested. This is the most mature and adult way of handling this.

If your parent can't be reasonable after that, then it's up to you to decide how you will further handle the situation.

And really, are a few pixels really worth getting in trouble over?

MrsToad said:
I agree with Laurabearz.

I wish you well.

My mom and dad don't have ebay and I asked them if they could sign up so that I could enter a sweepstakes to win trips to the disney parks and get VMK prizes. My mom said no, because you have to enter your bank information. I don't think that you do? :confused3

I'm going to try one more time to ask my parents if its OK, and try and explain to them.

What can you all expect us to do? VMK players who are under 18 are excluded from this entire series of prizes, and I certainly can't afford to trade for them. I'm just feeling a bit helpless because people are getting the prizes for free and I would have to trade huge amounts for them. Also, Mal has only gotten three code donations so far, out of all the people doing the sweepstakes.

Thank you for the wishes MrsToad, I promise that I'm going to try and explain to my parents again. :)

~C.B.

Nothing yet. I haven't gotten my one for yesterday on my second account either. I did get a code from a friend though, and got a castle turret chair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter