Has anyone received their eBay code? & what you got

I registered and it never asked me for a credit card number. I use MSN explorer from Verizon online. HTH!

Tampa said:
If you're registering an AOL account, it may not ask for credit card info, just an email confirmation.. try it out if you have your own sign on account.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you instructing a child on how to circumvent their parent's authority?

Sometimes parents don't give their kids enough credit. Most parents won't sign their kid up for Ebay thinking they'll bid on everything and run up a bill. If they're just going on Ebay for a code, I see no harm in helping a kid out. If they're old enough for AOL and half the crap you see on the internet, they're old enough to control themselves in order to gain some pixels.

HopelessMagic said:
Sometimes parents don't give their kids enough credit. Most parents won't sign their kid up for Ebay thinking they'll bid on everything and run up a bill. If they're just going on Ebay for a code, I see no harm in helping a kid out. If they're old enough for AOL and half the crap you see on the internet, they're old enough to control themselves in order to gain some pixels.

Well said, but if your not this childs parent's should you be instructing them how to do what they say is not allowed? Parent's in this country do not take enough responsibility in raising their own kids and now when one has chosen to do so, other's are ready to offer contradicting advice.

Let the parent's make the decision for the child not people on this board.

Here is a log of my eBay Holiday Dreams Sweepstakes Hidden Mickey submissions:

Submissions:
[1] 11/24 I don't remember time, but final revision was in the late afternoon
[2] 11/25 About 8a - no revisions
[3] 11/26 11a - no revisions planned

Codes:
[1] 11/25 @7:30p
[2] Not received yet
[3] Not received yet

Prizes:
[1] Dreams Poster
[2] Not received yet
[3] Not received yet

I plan to keep this updated as the promotion goes on. I'd love to see when other people submit, get codes, and what they get for them. Please post them below.

macntosh said:
Well said, but if your not this childs parent's should you be instructing them how to do what they say is not allowed? Parent's in this country do not take enough responsibility in raising their own kids and now when one has chosen to do so, other's are ready to offer contradicting advice.

Very well said!

You both have good points. Now lets drop it and let the parents of them handle this, before westart a war.

macntosh said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you instructing a child on how to circumvent their parent's authority?

I am not a child, and I would have registered anyways. My parents just don't listen to me when it comes to the computer. If they knew what I wanted it for I'm sure they wouldn't mind, but they probably think I'm going to buy something.

~C.B. pirate:

qruthie said:
And for those of use who are a bit Dee dee dee, I discovered that if you don't register your second account, your answers for that account just override the answers for your first account. It took me two days to realize I was getting a message saying my entry had been revised! Hopefully I did it right today.

Dee dee dee! :rotfl2:

ditto that sister! I did the exact same thing..rofl

macntosh said:

I am a responsible straight A student, I have my volunteer hours up until graduation already and I'm currently finishing off my new resume so that I can apply for a different part-time job.

My parents do not trust me because of my older sister, who has done some really crazy stuff. But I think that they should give me a chance. If they aren't willing to loosen the harness a bit, then I'm going to do it; I have spent far too long being a goody-two shoes and I think I deserve some credit.

I have tried for so long to get them to trust me, and I'm tired of waiting. I should be able to go against what my parents want for me at least once in my adolescent life! I have never, ever gone against my parents' wishes before, and this is not like I'm getting a tongue piercing for heavens sake.

~C.B.

peasy said:
ditto that sister! I did the exact same thing..rofl

Which was the reason why I only got one code yesterday. But I do not fret, as I successfully registered my second account yesterday (and specifically remember seeing that I had initially submitted something twice, as opposed to once and a revision).

:lmao:

EDIT: Anyone else think it is funny that that smiley is called 'lmao'? And this is a kid's forum? :rolleyes1

macntosh said:

I couldn't agree more.

And everything I just said was ignored? Well why don't I just forget about disobeying my parents and joining ebay to get a few codes. Maybe I'll join nexopia instead; then I can go and advertise my body online and attract some sexual predator! :mad:

~C.B.

how do you know you got a code.?? where do they send it to?? this is so confussing to me..!!

CoolTrainerTerry said:
Well, my code from Friday got me a Pin. Still waiting for yesterday's and today's.

Yeah, I am just hoping we all put the correct answers for yesterday's puzzle... :sad2:

I guess I have a couple hours left until my 24 hours is up...

but it comes up right away after you put in your answers? or you have to wait till the next day? because i just did one today..

Sparkle_Cherry said:
And everything I just said was ignored? Well why don't I just forget about disobeying my parents and joining ebay to get a few codes. Maybe I'll join nexopia instead; then I can go and advertise my body online and attract some sexual predator! :mad:

~C.B.

Is everything your parents said being Ignored?? it's Up to you if you want to join Ebay against your parents wishes, but dont expect others to tell you it's ok to do so.

Oh and be prepared for what will happen if they find out... as you said, they have had lots of practice with punishments with your sister....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter