Hello, Hello, Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it was a good day, Andrea!

The Shars are down by 2 goals. I went to eat dinner and came back to see that and was like -- WHAT?!?!?! They took 3 penalties in a row and the Kings scored twice on the PP. Not the best way to end that 1st period. But there's a lot of game left.

Let's go Sharks!

Beat LA! Beat LA! Beat LA!

Oh, and hi :wave2:

Go Sharks!!!

Hey there! Wow, it's been a chatty afternoon for once, by the looks of it! Nice to see! :)

We had our second and last prenatal class today, and then we came home and I had a nap, lol. Exciting day for me! Actually we learned a lot, and we are now a lot more confident about things.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! Go Sharks! There is my support for you Jazz. :)

Oh how fun. I remember how scary it was for me when I was pregnant with my kids. Especially Kacy.

Sounds like it was a good day, Andrea!

The Shars are down by 2 goals. I went to eat dinner and came back to see that and was like -- WHAT?!?!?! They took 3 penalties in a row and the Kings scored twice on the PP. Not the best way to end that 1st period. But there's a lot of game left.

Let's go Sharks!

Yikes! Let's hope they catch up!

Go Sharks!!!

Oh how fun. I remember how scary it was for me when I was pregnant with my kids. Especially Kacy.

I am definitely feeling a lot better about things. A lot of the questions I had, someone else in the class had too, so all my concerns were answered, and she was really good at making sure we were well informed about everything. It was a really good class. Well worth the $.

My brother is coming up next weekend to help Dillon paint the room. So much is happening, but that is helping me to feel better, cause I feel like we are running out of time already, lol.

Yikes! Let's hope they catch up!

I am definitely feeling a lot better about things. A lot of the questions I had, someone else in the class had too, so all my concerns were answered, and she was really good at making sure we were well informed about everything. It was a really good class. Well worth the $.

My brother is coming up next weekend to help Dillon paint the room. So much is happening, but that is helping me to feel better, cause I feel like we are running out of time already, lol.

It's that nesting feeling. The time will be work out, it just get seems like it will get a way from you.

I am okay I guess. I am tired of being a mom to disrespectful teenagers. And I am tired feeling like I come second to a bicycle.
:grouphug:

Beat LA! Beat LA! Beat LA!

Oh, and hi :wave2:
Oh my goodness, that game was baaaaaaaaaaaad :sad2:

----------------

Just me and the noodle (dd7) today. So funny. last night she was saying prayers with DH and she prays "I really hope mommy and I find something to do tomorrow. Like maybe Fresh Choice" :rotfl: Fresh Choice is this salad buffet place, mostly she likes picking out her own food and making a soft-serve ice cream cone. It's not my favorite (it's all carbs and you feel hungry about an hour later even though you probably ate more than your fair share calorie-wise) thus why we haven't been in awhile :rolleyes:

Just me and the noodle (dd7) today. So funny. last night she was saying prayers with DH and she prays "I really hope mommy and I find something to do tomorrow. Like maybe Fresh Choice" :rotfl: Fresh Choice is this salad buffet place, mostly she likes picking out her own food and making a soft-serve ice cream cone. It's not my favorite (it's all carbs and you feel hungry about an hour later even though you probably ate more than your fair share calorie-wise) thus why we haven't been in awhile :rolleyes:

Does she know she is influencing you when she prays in front of you?

Not at all. Not at all. Far too much to do and we lost one of our team and we have a new trainee who's still learning taking her place. I was working my tush off trying to keep us from downing in our work which made no difference at all. And then I crashed midway through the shift. We had extra help from another team and we still didn't finish.

Ugh. Then I didn't fall asleep until 9a. Joy, lol.

Today is a new day thogh, right?

Not at all. Not at all. Far too much to do and we lost one of our team and we have a new trainee who's still learning taking her place. I was working my tush off trying to keep us from downing in our work which made no difference at all. And then I crashed midway through the shift. We had extra help from another team and we still didn't finish.

That does sound like a stressful shift! And to do it at night would make it that much harder, especially if you didn't get much sleep before.

It is a new day though! Hopefully things improve!

:grouphug:

Oh my goodness, that game was baaaaaaaaaaaad :sad2:

----------------

Thank you.

No, I am not a fan of Fresh Choice either. It has been a long time since I was there. I mean a real long time. I was wanting to go where there was a salad bar and they did come to mind. Now I know I won't try there.

Sorry to hear that. Yes today is a better day!!

That does sound like a stressful shift! And to do it at night would make it that much harder, especially if you didn't get much sleep before.

It is a new day though! Hopefully things improve!

Hi Andrea.

It's Monday :) And not a horrible one at that. I got some sleep finally. I made the mistake of staring a book yesterday that I couldn't put down until I finished and I was exhausted by the end of it. But now I remember: I am on Spring Break this week. No class!!

It's Monday :) And not a horrible one at that. I got some sleep finally. I made the mistake of staring a book yesterday that I couldn't put down until I finished and I was exhausted by the end of it. But now I remember: I am on Spring Break this week. No class!!

Yay for sleep!!

What book did you read? You know me a book addict at their best or worse.....:rotfl:

Yay for Spring Break!!

I have a Groupon deal that everybody might be interested in. It is for $100 on Picaboo for $35.

Hey there!

Sleep is good! I had some trouble getting to sleep last night. But I made up for it sleeping until noon! I must have needed it, but not a fan of sleeping that late!

Glad you are feeling better Jazz. And yay for no school!!

That coupon sounds like a really good deal!

Hey there!

Sleep is good! I had some trouble getting to sleep last night. But I made up for it sleeping until noon! I must have needed it, but not a fan of sleeping that late!

Glad you are feeling better Jazz. And yay for no school!!

That coupon sounds like a really good deal!

It is an excellent deal especially since the $100 can go towards the shipping costs too.

It is an excellent deal especially since the $100 can go towards the shipping costs too.

Oh wow. Shipping is my enemy, so that would be good for me! It would be fun to make a calendar or book of our Disney trip.

I thought this was pretty cute:

97187123-abbb-41ef-aa35-e6e928bdf60a.gif

What Friends Are For!

Oh wow. Shipping is my enemy, so that would be good for me! It would be fun to make a calendar or book of our Disney trip.

I thought this was pretty cute:

97187123-abbb-41ef-aa35-e6e928bdf60a.gif

What Friends Are For!

They are fun to make and I love my calendar which I did a collage type of thing and it is fun to look at.

That is what friends are for!:goodvibes

What did you make for lunch?

I had leftover Shepherd's Pie. Yummy.

Now I need to get the motivation to do some cleaning. Our roommate is really holding us back. He still hasn't cleaned out one of the bedrooms, and we need it done so we can do almost everything else. Things need to be moved up there and I feel like I can't clean anything until that stuff is in there. Sigh. I hate having to rely on other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter