Hello, Hello, Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does she know she is influencing you when she prays in front of you?
Interesting question, I have no idea :rotfl:

Not at all. Not at all. Far too much to do and we lost one of our team and we have a new trainee who's still learning taking her place.
:hug:

No, I am not a fan of Fresh Choice either. It has been a long time since I was there. I mean a real long time. I was wanting to go where there was a salad bar and they did come to mind. Now I know I won't try there.
I also don't feel well after I eat there. Not quite food poisoning, but just this general blechh feeling.

--------------

So this morning was the first day back after spring break, and suddenly DD7 and several other kids I know, didn't feel so good :rolleyes: I packed her up for school anyway and all was fine :thumbsup2

Today is so gloomy and gross, supposedly it's going to rain? :confused3 There was a 3.8 earthquake too, I didn't feel a thing.

Is anybody else excited for the royal wedding? I am such a dork that way. I was in England for Charles & Diana's wedding (no, I wasn't invited ;) :rotfl: ) and it was such excitement ... all the villagers were out in the streets celebrating, they had street parties that went on for days! That got me hooked on the royal family.

Interesting question, I have no idea :rotfl:

:hug:

I also don't feel well after I eat there. Not quite food poisoning, but just this general blechh feeling.

--------------

So this morning was the first day back after spring break, and suddenly DD7 and several other kids I know, didn't feel so good :rolleyes: I packed her up for school anyway and all was fine :thumbsup2

Today is so gloomy and gross, supposedly it's going to rain? :confused3 There was a 3.8 earthquake too, I didn't feel a thing.

Is anybody else excited for the royal wedding? I am such a dork that way. I was in England for Charles & Diana's wedding (no, I wasn't invited ;) :rotfl: ) and it was such excitement ... all the villagers were out in the streets celebrating, they had street parties that went on for days! That got me hooked on the royal family.

It's so funny you should mention the royal wedding. My son asked if he and his sisters could stay home for the royal wedding.:rotfl: I got a good laugh out of that one.

I didn't feel the earthquake either but I did find it ironic that it hit on the anniversary of the 1906 earthquake.

I dated a girl with an English mother. When Prince Charles married Diana, pandamonium, for each anniversarry, the seperation, divorce and death.

I can't say that I am. I don't even know when it is. I'm kind of clueless, lol.

I can't say that I am. I don't even know when it is. I'm kind of clueless, lol.

It's on the 29th. And it'll be going on in the middle of the night for us. Not sure I am going to watch it. Maybe I'll tape in and watch bits. But I am really not that interested in it. :confused3

It's on the 29th. And it'll be going on in the middle of the night for us. Not sure I am going to watch it. Maybe I'll tape in and watch bits. But I am really not that interested in it. :confused3

Yeah it is on in the middle of the night and frankly I don't think it is something I care enough about to miss sleep over.

Oh, but I'm sure there will be plenty of coverage going on during the day. I'll probably miss all of it and stay oblivious.

Oh, but I'm sure there will be plenty of coverage going on during the day. I'll probably miss all of it and stay oblivious.

Yeah I'll probably try to as well. I like to read articles on people.com sometimes, depending on what it's about, and they are all about that right now, and I've managed to avoid it.

I think I will do the same.

Yeah I'll probably try to as well. I like to read articles on people.com sometimes, depending on what it's about, and they are all about that right now, and I've managed to avoid it.

Oh all the shows are already all about it. It is too much for me.

I don't like when one thing is everywhere like that. I am so sick of Charlie Sheen, and this is going to be so much worse! To me it's just two celebs getting married. I know it's supposed to be a big deal, but it's just not to me.

I don't like when one thing is everywhere like that. I am so sick of Charlie Sheen, and this is going to be so much worse! To me it's just two celebs getting married. I know it's supposed to be a big deal, but it's just not to me.

I know me too.

Oh no you didn't!!! Compare Wills and Kate to Charlie Sheen! :eek: ;) :rotfl:

Like I said, I'm just a royal family dork. Speaking of which ... LOVE this.

5630835631_315b84671b_o.jpg

I so hope they sell these outside of Epcot.

Tania, those are adorable!! And I guess this makes it as good of a time as any....I am planning a second honeymoon for next year at WDW!! Your Mickey hats made me think of how much I want to go to Epcot!!

Tania, those are adorable!! And I guess this makes it as good of a time as any....I am planning a second honeymoon for next year at WDW!! Your Mickey hats made me think of how much I want to go to Epcot!!
That is SO awesome! :cool1: I agree, Epcot is what lures me to WDW the most.

That is SO awesome! :cool1: I agree, Epcot is what lures me to WDW the most.

That's it for me. Epcot is a huge draw to me. I figure we will be married 20 years so we deserve a bang up second honeymoon!

That's it for me. Epcot is a huge draw to me. I figure we will be married 20 years so we deserve a bang up second honeymoon!
Totally! Next year is our 10th :lovestruc We are going to do *something* but I doubt it would be WDW (as much as I would love that). DH views Disney stuff as family fun, not so much adult fun. I keep trying to change his opinion ;) Really, I am just thankful that he's willing to indulge my Disney obsession and actually enjoys his time in the parks. So a WDW trip (the first for him and the 3rd for me although I don't really remember my first 2 trips) would include kiddos, at the very least DD7.

And oh! I totally missed this on the Disney blog:
Arriving in mid-May 2011, these hats will be sold at multiple locations at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts (obviously, you’ll find them in the specific World Showcase countries in Florida). Each hat will have a retail of $14.95.

SO yeah!!! Not as good as a trip to Epcot, but it will have to do. I totally want to get my hands on one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter