Hello, Hello, Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Another week before the top contestants are narrowed down? Oiy.

Anyway, I gotta go to bed. And hope and pray that tomorrow someone will be pciking up my Fantasmic 9" figure for me!

Ugh. Another week before the top contestants are narrowed down? Oiy.

Anyway, I gotta go to bed. And hope and pray that tomorrow someone will be pciking up my Fantasmic 9" figure for me!

Oh I hope so.

Goodnight!! Talk to you tomorrow. I am thinking about going to bed myself.

Well, I think I am going to retire for the night. I am exhausted and tomorrow is going to be busy as can be.

Goodnight!!

NO NEED TO WORRY!! I have arrived! lol

Catchy thread name Jazz!!!!;)

it reminds me of Metro PCS.. hello hello hello.. lol! i love it tho!!

I bought myself new socks today. I lead such an exciting life.:lmao:

uh oh.. I may buy myself some tomorrow...

so today DH was at band practice and they were goofing off and went to the mall and he came home with a new vinylmation for me and a B&TB reusable tote bag!! I love it! he is having way too much fun getting Vinyls!! :lmao:

so here is a pic of my current collection.. I really like the urban series and the have a laugh series!

IMG_2617.jpg

the one all the way to the right is the one DH got me.. and the one next to it is another one I got today.. I picked up an urban series and another have a laugh series.. my have a laugh series I got another Winter Storage Tree..

at our DS they have this notebook.. if you want to trade you give them your name and phone number and what you have to trade and what you want.. i thought that was really cool! but i didnt put my name in the book with the chip and dale one because I wanted to ask you Jazz, because I knew it was one you really wanted, if you want to trade or buy it from me.. I wanted to give you the first opportunity before some random! :goodvibes

and here is my mini!!

IMG_2620.jpg

Yes, Steph has the bug. Beware, it is contagious obviously it can be caught over the internet.:rotfl:

Good morning Michele! That's a cute pic. :)

I am up a little earlier than I want to be. I read until almost 2 last night. Oops. But I have to be up for a guy to come and fix our dishwasher. They gave us a window between 8 and 5. Fun!

Well I am not going to say that it doesn't hurt. It does. But only for about 30 seconds. Literally. That was the only thing I was afraid of when I first got mine done. I think I was only about 10 when I got them done though. I've had a couple other ones done, like on the top part of my ear, and those were the ones that didn't work so well.

When I got my anklet done the inside of my ankle actually tickled believe it or not. My hubby had to help the artist keep my leg still because I could not stop laughing. The outside of my ankle did hurt but the worst was when a tiny piece of the design had to touch my ankle bone screamin bad.

And on the allergy front..my Mom and my aunt can only wear gold silver. Even earrings marked hypoallergenic arent ok. With this one exception check this place out they are nickel free and use surgical stainless steel to make their earrings and they have cute stuff. All us kids order from their catalog for our mom's. Strangely none of us girls have the same problem. http://www.simplywhispers.com/index.html

Those are really cute Vinylmations Steph. At first I wasn't happy with the one I got in the Have A Laugh series, but after I figured out what it was, it is really growing on me.

I really wish I could get the free shipping here, or I would take advantage and get a couple park series ones.

Let's just say that I'm addicted to those darn things, and spent WWAAYY too much on them when I was at DL earlier this month. DH shook his head when I bought the entire Vinylmation Park 5 series:woohoo::woohoo:. Last trip to the mouse for quite some time so I stocked up.

Let's just say that I'm addicted to those darn things, and spent WWAAYY too much on them when I was at DL earlier this month. DH shook his head when I bought the entire Vinylmation Park 5 series:woohoo::woohoo:. Last trip to the mouse for quite some time so I stocked up.

Wow! The whole park series??? You don't happen to have any doubles of Stitch do you? Lol. I've only tried once so far, cause shipping is kind of ridiculous to Canada, and I got the Carousel of Progress, who I am not a fan of, cause I don't know who he is, lol.

I get to do laundry all weekend. I have a pile a mile high. This is our first weekend that we have nothing to do. Although I have to work monday.

I have no idea what to do with myself today. House is clean, laundry done, errands run. I'm just sitting here with my coffee surfing :surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter