Hello, Hello, Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome back.
Yes, missed you around here!

I have no idea what to do with myself today. House is clean, laundry done, errands run. I'm just sitting here with my coffee surfing :surfweb:
:wave: Hi there! I'm a little jealous ;)

----------------------------

OH! I am so excited. DH said 'yes' to getting a paving stone - aka Disneyland brick! I need to fill it out and get it in. They must have a rush of orders with the program ending this month.

I am trying to decide on a new printer. Suggestions anyone?

I've always just bought the cheapest one but I have all these countdown chain, iron ons for tshirts and stroller tags floating around in my head now. I completely blame the disboard.

I am trying to decide on a new printer. Suggestions anyone?

I've always just bought the cheapest one but I have all these countdown chain, iron ons for tshirts and stroller tags floating around in my head now. I completely blame the disboard.

I saw two yesterday. One was an HP for I think $399, the thing that was interesting it came with a touchpad to control it that was removeable. So it is kind of like a printer/tablet combo. I think it was called a Zeen.

The other one was also an HP but it had a low flat profile. IT wold looks great on a table behind an office desk.

They were I believe both 3 in 1s.

Hello all!!

It's so nice to get on here and see all the action!!

Andrea, what are you reading that kept you up until 2am if I may ask. I got Steph hooked on my vampire series. Bones is tooooo hot to pass up.:rotfl:

Hello all!!

It's so nice to get on here and see all the action!!

Andrea, what are you reading that kept you up until 2am if I may ask. I got Steph hooked on my vampire series. Bones is tooooo hot to pass up.:rotfl:

I am still not sure I want to believe you on that one. :rotfl:

I am still reading Chosen to Die. The second book in that series I was reading. I didn't get a chance to read at all last week while I was in Calgary, and every time i've picked it up this week, I've fallen asleep 5 minutes later. But last night I actually read it for quite a while. It's definitely improving.

I am still not sure I want to believe you on that one. :rotfl:

I am still reading Chosen to Die. The second book in that series I was reading. I didn't get a chance to read at all last week while I was in Calgary, and every time i've picked it up this week, I've fallen asleep 5 minutes later. But last night I actually read it for quite a while. It's definitely improving.

Stephanie is a die hard Twilight fan, trust me on this. I got her so hooked she was looking for the second and third books today.

Stephanie is a die hard Twilight fan, trust me on this. I got her so hooked she was looking for the second and third books today.

And im so sad they didn't have the third one!

Well I will have to give them a try once I finally finish this one.

They a definetly more adult than twilight but omg I loooooooooved it!

They are definitely not YA like Twilight, but I am so hooked on Bones the male character.

::yes:: I agree!

I am listening but not watching. The song isn't bad, it isn't my normal style but it's catchy.

It's not really my style either. The video is neat though. There is one part where paint is spraying out of things attached to her fingers, and it makes a kinda cool effect.

The last of all my fun mail came in today.. unless someone sends me some more! ;) so now we are sitting here watching the neverending story! Yeah I so ordered it online! So excited!!

I love falcor!

I will be back in a few minutes. I need to go take a hot shower to warm myself up. I've been so cold all day, and nothing is working. Stupid winter!

And im so sad they didn't have the third one!

They a definetly more adult than twilight but omg I loooooooooved it!

::yes:: I agree!

I am looking online to see if B&N has the third one for you.:goodvibes And the verdict is....yes they do according to the website.

It's not really my style either. The video is neat though. There is one part where paint is spraying out of things attached to her fingers, and it makes a kinda cool effect.

Oh I will watch it later then.

And I got peanut a chuggington book! Total hit! He was reading it then getting his chuggington toys and showing me who they were on his book!

I am looking online to see if B&N has the third one for you.:goodvibes And the verdict is....yes they do according to the website.

Oh I will watch it later then.

Go flipping figure.. what genre is it listed under?

I will be back in a few minutes. I need to go take a hot shower to warm myself up. I've been so cold all day, and nothing is working. Stupid winter!

Okay cool. I love the changes to your signature!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter