Hello, Hello, Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I got peanut a chuggington book! Total hit! He was reading it then getting his chuggington toys and showing me who they were on his book!

Very cool!! I was wondering if it was as big of a hit as we thought it would be.

Jazz, I know that you are a huge Glee fan and KGO radio is having a contest for tickets to see Glee live, I got an email about it if you are interested.:goodvibes

Well, you could always have them hold it for you. Do you want me to have them pull it for you and hold it?

Nah .. im not sure I want to go out again today.. lol.. I am wearing my new shirt! It looks good! Im having such a hard time not giving peanut the big duck!

Jazz, I know that you are a huge Glee fan and KGO radio is having a contest for tickets to see Glee live, I got an email about it if you are interested.:goodvibes

Also let me know if you are interested in the winter storage tree vinyl!

Okay cool. I love the changes to your signature!!

I meant to say the same thing! I love the paint! So cute

Thanks guys! He looked so mischievous in the picture, so I had to make it look like he was up to no good, lol.

Very cool!! I was wondering if it was as big of a hit as we thought it would be.

May I ask what Chuggington is? I guess I have to start getting in the know about kids storybooks and cartoons.

Nah .. im not sure I want to go out again today.. lol.. I am wearing my new shirt! It looks good! Im having such a hard time not giving peanut the big duck!

Also let me know if you are interested in the winter storage tree vinyl!

Hahahaha yeah I know you will give it to him.

Thanks guys! He looked so mischievous in the picture, so I had to make it look like he was up to no good, lol.

May I ask what Chuggington is? I guess I have to start getting in the know about kids storybooks and cartoons.

Oh yes you should!! You need to know the important stuff like that!

Disney channel has disney junior on in the mornings during the week and chuggington is one of the shows.. I think its like Thomas but much more animated.. its about talking trains.. Wilson, Brewster, and Koko are 3 trainees that are learning new things.. its cute.. youtube chuggington.. totally adorable.. morning's over here are all about disney channel.. right now he is watching imagination movers.. kinda like disneys version of the wiggles but 10 times better! He loves mickey mouse clubhouse too

I will have to check that out. When I was staying at my friends last week, I watched a ton of Disney channel stuff, but not that one. We watched endless episdoes of Mickey's Club House and Phenius and Ferb, and I think I saw Cars about 3 times.

My girls are freaking out!! The school is in lockdown due to a gas leak on Tennessee St..

Where is Tennessee in relation to the school Steph? Do you know?

They are scared and I looked at a map and I realized that Tennessee st is closer to Steph than the girls.

Should Steph be worried about staying in the house then? If the school is farther, and it's on lock down, maybe she should be cautious.

Should Steph be worried about staying in the house then? If the school is farther, and it's on lock down, maybe she should be cautious.

I was just texting with her. It is nerve wracking to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter