Help! Need names of songs SUNG with MICKEY MOUSE as the lead please!

klsurfer76

Earning My Ears
My neice wants for Christmas a CD with songs sung by or Mickey Mouse as the lead. I didn't have any luck for any such CDs so I probably will make my own by downloading from iTunes. I didn't have much luck searching for individual songs either. I would appreciate anyone's help! Thanks!

As far as I know there aren't any songs with Mickey singing as lead. At least none available on CD. Kids sing along may be an exception. I know Goofy has a few songs but I don't believe any of the Fab Five have recorded songs available.

Sure - there are lots of recordings of Mickey songs.

I think 2 years ago, the Disney Store had a holiday CD "Share the Magic" with the Fab 5 & Pooh singing about 1/2 the songs. Mickey was lead on at least Rudolph. Walt Disney Records has put out many Christmas CDs featuring the characters. "Christmas at Home" from 2001 featured Mickey singing "Deck the Halls". They also had at least 2 volumes of "Christmas Favorites" with Disney version of holiday classics.

They used to have a regular feature on the early Disney Channel called DTV that were Disney versions of MTV-like videos. I believe some of them may have featured characters singing as well as the Disney sing-along tapes and videos.

If you do a youtube search, you may want to look for "DTV", Mickey, and maybe Wayne Allwyne (not sure about the spelling) - as he was the voice of Mickey for recent decades.

Are you specifically looking for Holiday music, or anything Mickey sings?

Kathy

Thank you for the responses so far! Those are all good suggestions that I'll have to look into, especially the YouTube lead. I am looking for ANYTHING sung by Mickey! Thanks again for your taking your time to help me.

Thank you again everyone for your suggestions. I used a compilation of them and ones I found searching on my own and made the perfect CD for Christmas for my niece. She loves it and listens to it every day! Thanks for your time helping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter