here we go AGAIN!?! Monday evening 2/19/07

Am....turning green....can't log on.....muscles getting bigger..Run for you life computer!

VMK, Please be nice to us:sad2:

Well that's it for me. I am going to go get some Chinese food with my hubby and daughter. I am sure that the exact minute i leave: 1) all will be well and 2)vmk will open and 3) you will all get the item of your dreams. And as for me, i will have a Chinese Food stomach ache from all the vmk troubles.:banana:

It is not recommended since telling people how to contact you outside of vmk can result in a ban. That being said I admit I have mentioned it and I am still there (though I had done it with a character that I never use)

Thanks. That's what I thought. I feel bad not being able to tell her.
I told her just to look for herself and try to find VMK sites. I hope she finds it.

:sad:

LOL:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Well that's it for me. I am going to go get some Chinese food with my hubby and daughter. I am sure that the exact minute i leave: 1) all will be well and 2)vmk will open and 3) you will all get the item of your dreams. And as for me, i will have a Chinese Food stomach ache from all the vmk troubles.:banana:

Thanks. That's what I thought. I feel bad not being able to tell her.
I told her just to look for herself and try to find VMK sites. I hope she finds it.

:sad:

yeah I know how you feel. I would love for some of my friends to know about DIS but it is difficult to get them to figure it out.

Sorry I missed the BSOD party lol but I just got in and in line for Fin's room . So yes Carnival is running tonight! My first time I may actually get in! Woot!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter