here we go AGAIN!?! Monday evening 2/19/07

I'm talking to my friend on VMK right now and she wants to know where I am at on Internet..

She wants to find out where I get all my VMK info from.

There is no way I can tell her, right? Or I will be banned from VMK??:sad2:

It is not recommended since telling people how to contact you outside of vmk can result in a ban. That being said I admit I have mentioned it and I am still there (though I had done it with a character that I never use)

This is scary I can get my room list up though it shows up on the popular lists lol. All my rooms. But the scariest is I have been sucked into the twilight Zone. When I click the epcot room. It says 0 people in the room. Does that mean I am a ghost?

Rats! I was hoping I could find something at the yard sale for my new Epcot room. I guess it will be back to Sims2 for me this evening.

I tried just leaving it on the BSOD and after about 10 minutes I got the "you have been disconnected, there is no connection" message. I don't know how I could be disconnected when I wasn't even connected in the first place.

Best of luck to you all. I hope someone will post a picture of Host Fin's room so I can see what I missed out on.

Here is a pic of teh host room tonight

i am logging in
it is loading!!
updating..
will it??
is that a green spot i see??

yes it is will it work!?!?

No!!!! i got disconected!!

Eeeeeek, we have been stuck on this monorail for an hour at least :eek: Just played some music and got my credits again :lmao: :lmao:

Wahhhhhhhh ......... just got booted :sad: :mad: :sad1:

Lyn
:tigger:

I got DC a nice screen came up and said I losted connection please connect again. So I am out of the twilight zone :(

i refreshed it loaded said I was disconnected now I cant even load the home page
Host game is the "Black Hole"???
Was that even a Disney movie?? lol

Oh forget it!!
Why do I bother getting so worked up??
I am going back to Toontown where because I PAY 9.99 a month I NEVER have trouble logging on AND its open 24 hours!! lol

Stares at Black screen.. :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: - 15 Minutes Later -
:surfweb: Oh i see Something.. Oh its a Bug -Wipes off screen- -Pressed X Button- Log in again.. Thats pretty much my life

Awe So much for the like 10 minutes I was going to have to play... I swear something is seriously up with when VMK decides to go down! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter