here we go AGAIN!?! Monday evening 2/19/07

Well I have seen a few of my friends get on a nice green light. I send friendly messages hoping they find a room soon. Since they are stuck in (not in any room) And then my hope fails they do not make it in. And are gone from my list. :( Keep trying I hope to see you all real soon.

Hey tig could you open the monorail window and send me some food. No mother travels with something in her purse to eat. Gum will do. Since you can not buy it at MK.

Still on Vmk and messaging to a friend who is in my room but we can't talk using regular method, only thru our friend list. Just now one of my other friends who was off is back on...

Still can't do anything, though.

I am waving to the stuck monorail in my room hope you can see me.

We are :wave2: as we go by, EVERY TIME :cool1: Now don't laugh at us, but we are :dance3: and :drinking1 since we are all alone :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Have no rooms showing up, not even our own :confused3 We can talk to one another, dance, and have a good time .... but, we are all alone :sad:

Lyn - waiting for someone to rescue us :sad2:
:tigger:

I wonder, if everyone just stopped trying to get in for 15 minutes... away from VMK servers totally, including the webpage... if it would help with the massive over load and then we could all log on one at a time.

ME FIRST! ;)

And I thought yesterday was going to be my worse day this week

thanks for the heads up on the obituary purple duck

I wonder, if everyone just stopped trying to get in for 15 minutes... away from VMK servers totally, including the webpage... if it would help with the massive over load and then we could all log on one at a time.

ME FIRST! ;)

Naw as all of us stranded in VMK no rooms are showing up so it has to do more with someone keeps pushing the button marked on the VMK DO NOT TOUCH!

Never put a sign that says that it is too tempting not to do it.
:confused3

LOL. I am sitting on the BsOD and just got the pop up that I will soon be logged out due to inactivity

ME FIRST! ;)

I agree but first i want to see if its working right now i just got past first load
:scratchin.................

ARG!! cant get on ok lets go with her idea ;)

And I thought yesterday was going to be my worse day this week

thanks for the heads up on the obituary purple duck

Oh i bet that made you shiver in horror gnome! I do the same thing every time i see the Travelocity gnome plug in that appliance and get shocked.

anyone want to entertain the idea of what time it's fixed?

Let's start the bidding at......... 10:00 Eastern

Oh i have the exact answer to when it will be fixed. At exactly five minutes before host room is closed and we have all given up on it.

Oh i have the exact answer to when it will be fixed. At exactly five minutes before host room is closed and we have all given up on it.

Either that or not long after I give up on VMK and go eat dinner. I have this feeling I'm not getting the host room tonight, nomatter when VMK finally opens.

I just hope that it's not a yard sale we are missing right now. That would be a bummer, not that it isn't a bummer right now anyway.

I get the log in screen now, that's a step in the right direction. Right? Someone please humor me... :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter