Holidays & Seasons Swap: COMPLETE

your stuff is all amazing! someone is going to get a very stroppy email at this rate. I'm really sorry mine is the last to arrive - I assumed that one the sn*w had gone here things would speed up - that and that fact that its been ages since i posted them!

wow, I wonder what the hold up is for all her packages :confused3, hope they show up soon :goodvibes

I have everything sorted except for the incomplete groups and the pages. I have two groups to finish angeling -- just the finishing touches. I will sort the pages tomorrow maybe. I need a little break. Hmmmm...maybe DH can make a chocolate martini for me tonight. anyone want to join me?

You deserve two choc. martinis Susan! Thank you for all you are doing...esp. angeling spots at the last minute. I know this was a HUGE swap. Hugs!:hug:

I have everything sorted except for the incomplete groups and the pages. I have two groups to finish angeling -- just the finishing touches. I will sort the pages tomorrow maybe. I need a little break. Hmmmm...maybe DH can make a chocolate martini for me tonight. anyone want to join me?

Susan - you are doing awesome!!!! Not sure about a chocolate martini...but maybe a cosmo??!! I'll bring supplies! ;) My DS is actually wrestling down near you today...Lower Merion?? Somewhat close I think? We aren't going because DD has basketball. It's about a 2 hour drive for us!!

Susan hope you enjoyed your chocolate martini last night!!!
You have and are doing a great job with this massive swap...you ROCK Girl!

Susan - you are doing awesome!!!! Not sure about a chocolate martini...but maybe a cosmo??!! I'll bring supplies! ;) My DS is actually wrestling down near you today...Lower Merion?? Somewhat close I think? We aren't going because DD has basketball. It's about a 2 hour drive for us!!

It is closer anyway.

We were in Central Bucks today for a swim meet and will be back tomorrow. That school is incredible.

Take your time Susan... we are all patient!!! I'll have drink with you... maybe we could meet have way that way we could stay out and away from the swaps for a while! ;)

ooooh I worked in Lower Merion for a while...elementary level though. It's an amazing district. $$$$ haha

It is closer anyway.

We were in Central Bucks today for a swim meet and will be back tomorrow. That school is incredible.

which Central Bucks were you visiting? There are 3! East, West, and South!
I'm asking because my DH attended West. :)

ooooh I worked in Lower Merion for a while...elementary level though. It's an amazing district. $$$$ haha

which Central Bucks were you visiting? There are 3! East, West, and South!
I'm asking because my DH attended West. :)

Central Bucks South -- my sister calls it "the palace"

Central Bucks South -- my sister calls it "the palace"

yeah DH said it is the nicest of the 3 CB highschools. That whole area is really nice.

LOL it is a small world!!

Dacky - I don't know what the school or the area looked like, but DS pinned his kid!!

awesome!! :thumbsup2

I went to boarding school in Lower Bucks! It's a small world!
S :)

I will blame but LM3K and Mickeyteacher for having it's a small world after all. it's a small world after all. it's a small world after all. it's a small, small world. in my head for the rest of the day :rotfl: (and I posted the lyrics in hopes that I am not the only one! :rotfl2:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter