Holidays & Seasons Swap: COMPLETE

Thanks for all of the responses.

Currently, I have everything swapped out, but all of the bags are in a 25 gallon storage bin, except for the pages which are swapped out but in a different container.

I am going to wait until Monday. I will start making boxes, labeling and putting the bags in the boxes on Monday. Maybe a post office run on Monday for those who chose option 3. I will continue to keep you informed.

Some of you are not effected by the missing package. Unfortunately, because I have everything in the big bin, I can't easily get your package together - -it's kind of an all at once thing. I don't usually sort this way - -I usually sort and put it right into the mailing boxes. Because this swap was so big, I couldn't make any mailing boxes until I got rid of the ones they came in. I'm sorry for the delay.

Doesn't affect me but I feel your pain all of you (and especially Susan and Jayne:grouphug:) PO is not my buddy at the moment:rolleyes1

Susan--please take your time :) Remember--NO stressing over paper and glue :hug:

Today is sorting day. I have the boxes made and the pages done. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Today is sorting day. I have the boxes made and the pages done. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Yay! did the other missing packages show up???? hope so!!:goodvibes

good luck with the sorting!

Susan--please take your time :) Remember--NO stressing over paper and glue :hug:

I agree. Don't stress over paper stuff. We can all wait. It's not a matter of life and death. I always put things into perspective and this is no emergency. I don't care if I don't get my stuff until Easter...HA! HA!

It went very well today! I have everything boxed up. Tomorrow I will on getting the on-line postage figured and hopefully get some these in the mail.

The following have been mailed. All have DC. Let me know if you need the number. I am working on getting out more today and tomorrow. Jayne's package hasn't arrived. If you asked me to wait, then I won't be mailing your package. Let me know if you have changed your mind.

LM3K: A B C D D2 E F2 H L O P R R2 S T T2 U V V2 W Y Z 1 2 3A 4 5 5B 6 7 8 8B 9 10A
AWM: A N 8 9A 10 10A
JulieK2000: 8A 9A
PirateTink: A2 D F2 I K R2 T 1 2 3 4 5
PrincessNancy96: A2 B C2 D E G R2 T 2 3A 5A
mommy2mrb: A2 C D2 E F2 H M R 3A 5
mycutiepatooties: A B C C2 D D2 E F I K L N O R T V V2 W 2 3 4
catinthehat35: R2 T T2 W Z 4A 5A 5B
Disney rider: A C D2 F G K L M N O P Q S T2 U V2 W Y Z 8A 9 10
Rhonda Greene: W Y 4A 5A 5B
Ohana 4: 3A 8A

THese have also been mailed.

PN96/SIOH: A B C D F G I K L M N O
chief dragon: C2 D2 H M P Q
MDD: A2 C L R V
wdwmickey: A2 C D2 H I N P R S T2 U V V2 W Y Z 1 5 7 8A 9 10A
Mickeyteacher: 8 8B 9 10
BAMB: C2 F2 V2 W 5B 4A T

I have rlovew and mazda's left to mail. Everyone else either asked to wait or hasn't yet responded.

Yeah!! How exciting!!! What a HUGE swap for you to get swapped out and packed up!!! Can't wait to see the pages!!!

Thanks so much for all your hard work! MDD & I will let you know when our package arrives :)

thanks for the update Susan....:worship: all your hard sorting you had! you must be happy to get your room back , will let you know when I recd my goodies....Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter