Holidays & Seasons Swap: COMPLETE

yeah DH said it is the nicest of the 3 CB highschools. That whole area is really nice.

awesome!! :thumbsup2

I will blame but LM3K and Mickeyteacher for having it's a small world after all. it's a small world after all. it's a small world after all. it's a small, small world. in my head for the rest of the day :rotfl: (and I posted the lyrics in hopes that I am not the only one! :rotfl2:)

It is fine to blame me. That is my brother-in-laws most hated song, so I sing it loudly everytime we are around him and call him to sing it randomly just to annoy him. So, now that it is in my head, I just might have to call him today and sing it! Thanks!
S :)

There's so much that we share that it's time we are aware, It's a small world after all!

I was just looking at the slideshow - can't wait to get them back:goodvibes

angel spots are finished

Grps A - Z, 1-7 are sorted, except for the groups with missing pieces
Pages are not sorted

My next step:
I need to make some room to work - -that's why the pages aren't sorted (I only having my diningroom to work in). I will move all of the sorted bags into one HUGE rubbermaid bin, throw out the original boxes and make the new boxes (27 swappers I think) and sort by swapper. THen I can sort the pages.

A note for future hostess:
Keep the page swaps separate from the element/mini-kits/letters.

I will keep you posted on my progress.

Im really sorry that mine have not arrived yet. Stupidly I thought 3 weeks would be more than enough time for them to arrive by the due date - I'm really angry with the PO about this!

Jayne, three weeks should be plenty! My stuff has not yet arrived for the suprise swap:headache: Its really slow at the moment - I was mailing something else on saturday and the lady gave me a form but said you have to wait 25 working days before claiming:scared1:

The worst i ever had was a package I sent to rlovew which came back to me "not known":confused3 I just put a fresh wrapper over the top, mailed it and it got there in about a week. PO law unto themselves:rolleyes1

I think it is time to ask you all to make a decision. Please respond via PM

Option 1: Wait for Jayne's package

Option 2: Mail my stuff back now with my extra item

Option 3: Mail my stuff back now, hold my piece for Jayne

I will try to forward Jayne's items to those who choose option 3. Example: When I mail the surprise swap to Erin, I could send along wdwmickey's things to be forwarded to her.

I will not be mailing any until Monday at the earliest.

THe groups effected are:
A2 D D2 G T2 U V 4A 5A

PM'd you!

Jayne, it is not your fault, they will show up soon!

Does not effect me, but Jayne- it is not your fault, so please do not feel bad.
S :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter