Honey's Wishes VR - 12/10

Definatly use that as your something blue! Its sooooo pretty!

and Petals I am so going through the same thing with the rolls royce... ugh i hate making these decisions!

Definatly use that as your something blue! Its sooooo pretty!

and Petals I am so going through the same thing with the rolls royce... ugh i hate making these decisions!

This is me having my 2 year old bridezilla temper tantrum on someone else's PJ I WANT MY ROLLS!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

We'll see what happens. I'm not ruling anything out...just yet. :goodvibes

This is me having my 2 year old bridezilla temper tantrum on someone else's PJ I WANT MY ROLLS!!!

An idea occurred to me for you to consider. If you do decide to rent a Rolls Royce for the same price you could rent it from an exotic car dealer (outside Disney) and have the Rolls Royce for the ENTIRE DAY! Drive around Orlando or wherever you want to go and still use it for your wedding day. Now doing that would make it SO worth it.

It is safe to say I...

Filenes2.jpg

It was SO hot in the store they didn't have any fans or air condition on. With so many people and by the time I got into the store all of the racks were empty. I thought you ask for the size you need and if people don't need it they would graciously give it to you. Wrong! You have to have something to trade. Hence I spent my first hour walking around trying to get a dress so I had something to trade. I was paying attention to dresses people would just lay down and ask if they didn't want. I finally found a dress (it was hideous and not my size) but at least I had something to get started with the trading. Some people had dresses galore. Think of a chicken sitting on 25 eggs...people were literally doing that with dresses. Some said they were going to try them all on, some didn't even know the size they had. It was so hot I wasn't doing too well. I was giving up and about to leave. I did one last final walk around the place and asked a lady did she have anything she didn't want. I told her I have nothing to trade in the size she wants, but I would be willing to take anything off of her hands. She did give me a dress and it turns out to be the one I purchased. Some brides were like wrestlers, people 1/2 naked everywhere, but there were a few who wanted to see brides get a dress. The Filene's employees were sweating, it was like one hot steam bath. I don't know what they were thinking in not having air condition on. Plus with so many people that didn't help, but it was so hard to breathe. I think I am describing my experience mildly. I told one bride "look no wedding dress is worth me getting hurt over." And I moved on. At one point I felt like I was in the middle of the movie and didn't know what to do with all the chaos happening LOL.

It retails for $1500 but I got it for $249. Since I'm very anal about cleanliness I gave it to the cleaners to do a cleaning. Here is the dress:

WEDDINGGOWN-1.jpg

WEDDINGGOWN2.jpg

WEDDINGGOWN5.jpg

I love that dress!!! :lovestruc
I have to stop looking at other peoples dress though...it makes me want to still shop for one for me!

LOVE the Rolls idea! Thanks!

I love that dress!!! LOVE the Rolls idea! Thanks!

Thanks! I think you and your DF would love riding around town in the Rolls Royce. Maybe even have a friend do the driving...the pictures will be amazing. You have it for an entire day and can take pictures day and night!

Love the Rolls Royce idea! Also love your dress! Could you tell me what designer it is? You look very pretty in in. Congratulations on your upcoming VR.

awe honey i love that dress!!! its so beautiful!

I dont think i would've lasted as long as you did but good for you finding that special dress!

Your dress is amazing!! Congrats on finding one:goodvibes

Thanks! Now just trying to figure out jewelry. I didn't want to do too much now (even thought that is my personality) because the dress is "busy."

Love the dress!

Thanks!

awe honey i love that dress!!! its so beautiful!

I dont think i would've lasted as long as you did but good for you finding that special dress!

I don't know how I lasted either :rotfl: Thanks for the compliments! The money I saved on the dress afforded me the opportunity to get the Major Domo! I'm excited.

just signing on now! Love the dress! everything looks great so far!

Did your WP get back to you on the mehndi artist yet? I'm interested in seeing what they will charge for that.

just signing on now! Love the dress! everything looks great so far!

Did your WP get back to you on the mehndi artist yet? I'm interested in seeing what they will charge for that.

No, she did not. Thanks for the reminder! I will check in with her and see. It was taking too long, but I did find one on my own. Actually through a recommendation from someone here on the Board...and the journey led me to having a choice from the Mehndi/Henna art community in Orlando. (I still want to know what Disney has to say) The Mehndi art will be done 2 days before the wedding. She will come back the morning of the wedding because I will need the gems to be put on for that bling affect and she knows how to correctly do the hair/face jewelry. She charges $100 per hour for the Mehndi art. I'm not getting a lot done so it will be just that. She lives very close to Disney so traveling isn't an issue.

I found out Typhoon Lagoon is closed for rehab so I won't be able to do a Trash the Dress photo shoot there. Blizzard Beach is available and approved for me. However, I am looking for as many photos as possible of various areas within Blizzard Beach. What locations within Blizzard Beach would you recommend to take pictures at that would make for a fun or romantic photo opportunity? If water is there the better (I will have a lifeguard). So I'm currently searching for photos and reading up on Blizzard Beach :surfweb:

These dresses are from Davids Bridal. The color is Pool.

Maid of Honor

MaidofHonorDress.jpg

Matron of Honor​

MatronofHonorDress.jpg

Bridesmaid​

BridesmaidDress.jpg

Here is a different take on the Mickey Mouse fans but I like that it is a little different and cheaper (Have to save $ somewhere). I would add a stick and a organza bow around it. I'm not sure if it would look better in black or white. What do you think? I will use it as the Program OR just to add a little more Disney magic have it say something else. Any ideas besides using it for a program I could have it say? The largest size it can be made is 5.5"...

MickeyFans.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter