• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Host Sightings 9/30

dreams month just ended. Ready for halloween?

On a different note: We are having a Lose.Hers are Winners Party in Snow White Forest to cheer up roomless friends. Good times with friends to end a very long month and even longer day.

Monkey, you will ALWAYS be a winner in my world... in more ways than anyone could ever know. No clue how I ever got so lucky! Giant Hugs girl!

Come visit if you want - rumor is there might even be cookies!

- Dreams

Aww! Thank you so much for sticking with me until the very end, wishing and hoping for that silly dream suite. Sadly I am still Suiteless, but I have Great friends! It turned out to be a fun party full of Monkeys and Dreams and many others:) ( even a few pushes in there! - cough - Watch out for Queen!:lmao: ) Thank you all for hoping with me and for doing all you could to help me try to win. "Glove you all!"

And - Jegrezo my friend, You rock! Thanks for putting up with my insanity today. Hugs!:hug:

dreams month just ended. Ready for halloween?

Yes, I'm ready for the pumpkins to rot again! :banana:

I must say that VMK Flamingo sure does get around. I saw her in Fantasyland in the Sky earlier, and she gave the earless some ears, and those who had ears got a dreams logo pin. :cloud9:

I am now picturing Phinny, Hula and Lily (and perhaps a special guest appearance by Flamingo) in a spa, all waiting to get massages and other pampering treatments. :laughing:

They SO deserve it.

Even though our nerves are forever wrecked, :sick: I can't thank the hosts enough for all their time put into this month. :love: They have worked feverishly to grant as many dreams to as they possibly could. :wizard: The gifting program was a terrific idea but the amount of time needed to gift dreams was a true testament to their dedication to this month. :coffee: So again, thank you Host Hula, Host Lily, Host Phinny and staff for all your hard work to make this month successful. :dance3:

Hugs :grouphug:
PinPrincess;)

PS~All that standing around made us a little dusty,:rolleyes1 I was able to dust off many people tonight to get them all nice and shiny for Halloween! But if I missed you and you're in need of a dustin', let me know, my pom-poms will be ready for any last minute cleaning! princess:

I was getting ready to log off my daughter, realAmazingGirl, and wanted to check her inventory one more time....and she has EAR!!!!!!!
Of course she heard me say OMG and came running out to see them, so yea!! I was messing around watching tv, so I don't know if I missed the host or someone gifted them to her, but I am sooooo thankful!
TY to whoever!!
Hugs,
Alonelymom

I'm so happy, I was feeling your pain. Having to disappoint a child that is believing in you just hurts so much. :love:

I'm so hoping that they have the ears trade able at least for a little while. I received 2 pair today and want to give them to someone. :hug:

Hula, and Flamingo, and whoever else who has apparently worked some major magic past event hours tonight deserve a big huge group hug. :grouphug: I'm so happy to see so many earless at least getting that dream granted. I truly wish there was some dream we could grant for y'all, the dream-makers for the past "moon." Your kindness and dedication doesn't go unnoticed, and you have brought many smiles to many people. :goodvibes

Hugs to all involved, from Phinny to Lily to Hula and beyond. Today especially was so great to read about; so many dreams to so many people. Nice that it all ends on a higher note than it could have. :wizard:

woot woot woot for hostest with the mostest. :wizard:

OH YAY FOR BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing the happy dance for you, girl!!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

OMG!

Congrats Bug! I've been wishing for you to get it!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

And Bug....WOOT!!!!!!!!!! So happy to hear you won the suite!!!!!!!!

congrats to all who have won today! The hosts are doing an awesome job!!

Finally, I have asked them twice to give bug, I'm so happy for her.
woot woot

Yeah! Congrats Bug! Woot!

I'm so happy Bug finally won a room! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your kind comments!

It is all such a blur to me. I was on every day for all events. I had been sitting in Snow White forest all day. It was around dinner time. Smalld and his mom had showed up at my house and we had ordered pizza for dinner. I was not paying attention to the computer even though i was still in my chair but i had turned around to talk to smalls mom. All of a sudden my cell phone rang. It was Bears...now i am not quite sure what she said-I heard a lot of go go go! I was like huh? turned around and saw Lily standing next to me. I started shaking and Ink and small came running to my computer screen. I was trying to type a hi to lily. My computer room was filled with nervous excitement and me shaking I was not doing a good job typing in the game. Then Lily said something to the extent of lets go party in your room bug and ink scream OMG mom! you won... I never got into a guest room so fast. Quickly everyone followed. Then things went crazy...I am trying to talk in the room and thank Lily- my husband is in the other room yelling when are you going to go get the pizza? I kept saying in a minute in a minute. It was so overwhelming. Poor Lily i must have seemed like a zombie-speechless. So Lily if you see this thank you thank you thank you!

I felt really bad as I had to log off as soon as Lily left everyone wanted that darn pizza. I came back on later in evening to tons of in game messages. Thanks for everyone who dreamed for me and sent pixie dust. It has still not all sunk in yet. I will tell you every time i enter that room i will see ink's smiling face holding the key to the real Castle room and the excitement on everyone's face as we entered. I will relive the wonderful memories of that day when ever i sit in the suite...

Thanks and Hugs

Bug

win_room.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter