• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Host Sightings 9/30

I'm surprised you didn't toss him in the water... and tell hula you should win instead that he left it in his will to you lol

Why didn't I think of that? lol

Seriously, Aengus worked hard this month, and I'm glad he won. But he still owes me big time.

Hula seemed to be going delerious. I'm sure they are glad this month is over.

Hula is in "Still Dreaming" - a room for earless. ONLY go there please if you are truly earless. Hula is working overtime and this is wonderful. She is giving out ears.

There is a queue of 62 right now, but it has been moving along.

ROCK ON HULA!

- Dreams

EDIT: I have not been in this room. It is not my room. I was told this information and thought I would share it. For those who do not have ears, nothing to lose by checking it out, right?

2nd EDIT: We have confirmed that Hula is in there. HULA, YOU ROCK!

Why didn't I think of that? lol

Seriously, Aengus worked hard this month, and I'm glad he won. But he still owes me big time.

Hula seemed to be going delerious. I'm sure they are glad this month is over.

I agree- just surprised you didn't try to bump him off or something lol

And I can't imagine how happy the hosts are to have an end to dream month... after it is over I came up with a great idea- they should have linked the prizes randomly with all games... then win or lose everyone would have a chance to win and we would all have gotten credits too.

The hosts could have done some random gifting- but no established dream events- and then maybe done some teleport games for more distribution... sigh if only they would ask me before doing these things

I suppose I rule the world only in my head... VirtuallyMe's Universe

Hula is in "Still Dreaming" - a room for earless. ONLY go there please if you are truly earless. Hula is working overtime and this is wonderful. She is giving out ears.

There is a queue of 62 right now, but it has been moving along.

ROCK ON HULA!

- Dreams

Is Hula going to stay in that room to give out ears?

Woot! Hula gave ears and Dreams Logo pin to the people in VMK_Flamingo's room. She did not have the time to stop in but Flamingo said to check our stuff and ears and pin were there. I think Hula is busy else where. ;)

Any reports of anyone winning the room while Hula is working overtime?

Its really nice of her to do that.

I was getting ready to log off my daughter, realAmazingGirl, and wanted to check her inventory one more time....and she has EAR!!!!!!!
Of course she heard me say OMG and came running out to see them, so yea!! I was messing around watching tv, so I don't know if I missed the host or someone gifted them to her, but I am sooooo thankful!
TY to whoever!!
Hugs,
Alonelymom

Hula must have left Still Dreaming room because I got message room owner has left and then VMK crashed. Anyone know if Hula is still going around to rooms?

Woot Hula! You are Awesome! You made so many ppl happy tonight! Working in that room was just Wow! Glad to see som many get what they wanted.:thumbsup2

Yes Hula was just in some guest rooms, and this was like 2 minutes ago. I don't think any host gives out room after time, but gives out ears..a friend did get pin in a guest room about 10 minutes or so ago

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter