Host Sightings 9/30

I think it's safe to say there are soooo many out there right now hoping hoping hoping for the room. We each have that someone that we are pulling for - kid, parent, adult - they all have dreams of winning a Suite. And everyone's dreams are equal - that's why they are dreams.

Good luck everyone!

- Dreams (dreaming of my friend's dream coming true)

I have been one of the lucky ones. I have got ears for both granddaughters and step son. I also have three myself and I have every intention of "gifting" them when/if they become trade able to one of the kids here who got left out. Personally I would not be able to "sell" them as they were a gift to me. Passing them on to someone who would truly appreciate them would make me much happier! Just my opinion...ok now where is that sneaky Hula?

OK, I know its 7:17, and last second, but I just realized this. if you do a continual search for a new Castle suite room, you can pop in there right when the winner gets there and Host will Follow. Hula was giving out ears to people who did not have them only and pins to everyone.

Good (last second) luck!

PS: Congrats to Aengus! He got the room, but I dont know where he was

i was not in tom sawyer island. that was my last shift location. I was in tiki island.

I noticed so many moms are saying their kids dont have ears. Please check out the post i created. We need their vmk titles because we want to do something special for them if we can. Its called earless children. I will edit with a link in a minute

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1597163

ONLY earless children in there please ;)

i was not in tom sawyer island. that was my last shift location. I was in tiki island.

I noticed so many moms are saying their kids dont have ears. Please check out the post i created. We need their vmk titles because we want to do something special for them if we can. Its called earless children. I will edit with a link in a minute

Congrats Aengus. And idk what you're up to, but I REALLY like the sound of it!

- Dreams (still dreaming with friends)

OK, he asked about Tom Sawyer Island earlier, so I thought he stayed there. Sorry my mistake.

Anyway, congrats to all who won the Castle Suite.

sorry i am not being ungrateful everyone I am very excited honest LOL

but dreams month is almost over and we all know they will probably work late tonight. So trying to get some more kids some ears.

Oh, and just for the record Aengus owes me big. I was the one who told him to put on green for Hula, and he won with his green explorer suit.

Woot Aengus! I think what you are doing is such a nice thing for the kiddos. :)

Oh, and just for the record Aengus owes me big. I was the one who told him to put on green for Hula, and he won with his green explorer suit.

I'm surprised you didn't toss him in the water... and tell hula you should win instead that he left it in his will to you lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter