Host Sightings 9/30

Ok so I hobbled back up the stairs cast and crutches to report back to all those who ere worried-ty ty by the way and I sit donw and UP POPS HULA!! After two days! I asked her to sign my new cast, which is going to make teaching tomorrow quite interesting and she says Feel Better In your new room! Thanks to all and may all your dreams come true!

Great to hear you're ok, sorry about the cast. But wow, congrats on your room!

I've been on all day long! Yes I have ears, but my youngest daughter does not and really wanted a pair. So I have sat ALL day long, with a hot laptop in my lap, other than getting up for mother nature, doing a load of laundry, and cooking dinner. I have heard the rudest ppl on the face of the earth, right along with the know-it-alls and I can say I'm over it!
So why the same rooms are getting hit more than once, when there are actually lots of public rooms that have never been hit once this whole entire month, just blows my mind. Yes I do know it's all "random" blah blah blah, but I, as a educated woman, don't believe it really truely is so random on the room pickings, maybe it really is, but a computer system that picks the same rooms over and over?

Anyways, I am so very glad this month is over! I think the way vmk went about dream was not the best way, but hey I'm a nobody in the vmk arena. I do so very much hope that vmk has the smarts to only allow gifting of dream items that are untradeable. I can't imagine ppl who didn't get any dream ears, trying to pay the extreme price ppl will charge for one pair of their 18 extra pairs. Granted this is just coming from a mom, who is dead tired from a kids sleepover, and so tired of sitting in 3 hour blocks waiting for a host, except for yesterday and today that I have been on since open until close!
So for all those who did not get a pair of ears, GOOD LUCK!!! I'm afraid you all need it.
Night!!
Alonelymom

I can hope and wish that my daughter Angelicasparkle gets a castle suite room.

I just wish all the little kids could get a dream. I think the whole idea of dreams month was a neat one but yet it's been very disappointing. My daughter and I have been logged on almost for every event time and we have not had good luck. :(

Congrats to all of you that got wonderful dreams! :)

argh. vmk disconnected me and I cannot get back in. Anyone else having trouble with vmk tonight? The lag is just awful. It's as if there are thousands and thousands of players on right now! :rolleyes1

I've been on all day long! Yes I have ears, but my youngest daughter does not and really wanted a pair. So I have sat ALL day long, with a hot laptop in my lap, other than getting up for mother nature, doing a load of laundry, and cooking dinner. I have heard the rudest ppl on the face of the earth, right along with the know-it-alls and I can say I'm over it!
So why the same rooms are getting hit more than once, when there are actually lots of public rooms that have never been hit once this whole entire month, just blows my mind. Yes I do know it's all "random" blah blah blah, but I, as a educated woman, don't believe it really truely is so random on the room pickings, maybe it really is, but a computer system that picks the same rooms over and over?

Anyways, I am so very glad this month is over! I think the way vmk went about dream was not the best way, but hey I'm a nobody in the vmk arena. I do so very much hope that vmk has the smarts to only allow gifting of dream items that are untradeable. I can't imagine ppl who didn't get any dream ears, trying to pay the extreme price ppl will charge for one pair of their 18 extra pairs. Granted this is just coming from a mom, who is dead tired from a kids sleepover, and so tired of sitting in 3 hour blocks waiting for a host, except for yesterday and today that I have been on since open until close!
So for all those who did not get a pair of ears, GOOD LUCK!!! I'm afraid you all need it.
Night!!
Alonelymom

Here Here!!!

I have also been trying for my little... I am tired and cranky and I just want to watch a movie!

I am so glad this month is over and I can now move my attentions to bigger and more Halloweeny things!!

Good luck for the last hour here!!

I feel for all the moms out there.
I too was really hoping for a dream room for one of my kids. It is his dream to one day become CEO of WDW and live in the castle suite. And as much as I would love to hand him his dream job I will never be able to. So I was hoping to be able to give him a virtual room. I have patiently sat with his character for every event for the moon and i am afraid once again this will not be the day for him. - Sigh -I will still keep up the hope that the rooms will be on sale :)

Yes, it brings back sparrow costume flashbacks...putting in hundreds of codes for nothing. Been there, done that. :surfweb:

I too have been on every dream event, except for thursday the 27th, because I lost my mother 1 year ago and I couldn't function! But I just think there are so many disappointed it's not funny! and once they make the ears tradeable, ppl will want more the ears than for minnie or stitch. I won't be able to afford to buy my youngest daughter a pair. What's really bad, is I gifted several pairs away to friends, and didn't think I couldn't get her a pair. Little did I know she had error'd out or crashed and missed out the few times I saw host early in the month.
Oh well, live and learn..lol
I am glad and happy to those who have been granted dreams and to all enjoy :)

I'm sitting for my kid, too. All he wants is a pair of ears. I didn't think he cared about them, but it turns out he does. Crossing my fingers especially for all the other moms and kids out there!

I think I will say goodnight too, I can't hardly keep my eyes open. I'm sitting here nodding off at the computer. I have been up late everyday for most of 2 months working on the big 30th anniversary event of our camping group, which is next weekend. We are having about 200 people come.
I have baked, sewn, crafted, made web pages, make scrapbooks, cooked, baked and craft even more. That were why we were building a castle fudge piece this afternoon, the name of our local group is "Castlemere".

I'll leave my girl on until she DCs from inactivity. Good luck all and good night.

Do you all think they'll have Dreams Month again next year? Or maybe not since it was part of the "Year of a Million Dreams" thing...

I too have been on every dream event, except for thursday the 27th, because I lost my mother 1 year ago and I couldn't function! But I just think there are so many disappointed it's not funny! and once they make the ears tradeable, ppl will want more the ears than for minnie or stitch. I won't be able to afford to buy my youngest daughter a pair. What's really bad, is I gifted several pairs away to friends, and didn't think I couldn't get her a pair. Little did I know she had error'd out or crashed and missed out the few times I saw host early in the month.
Oh well, live and learn..lol
I am glad and happy to those who have been granted dreams and to all enjoy :)

Not everyone is looking to get big ticket items for their extra ears. Most of the people I know who have extras are wanting to gift them to friends or others who didn't get a pair. I know the generosity on this board is very good so have faith that if they are made tradeable :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter