Host Sightings 9/30

Hula just gave BellHop a Castle Suite in Lost Safari Party, everyone else ears and fairy pins! Woot Hula you rock!

Hula was just in space quest room and gave a room to Capn.Bones, everyone else got hats and fairy pin.

Wow Cat, the lag on my computer was so bad, The bubbles are just starting to show up now. I can't believe I won. GL to all who are still dreaming.

Bones pirate:

Wow Cat, the lag on my computer was so bad, The bubbles are just starting to show up now. I can't believe I won. GL to all who are still dreaming.

Bones pirate:

So glad to see you win bones.

Bones was also driving our space ship at the time.

i was just in someones room that just won a dream room in lost safari party everyone else got ears a fairy pin he said

Ok so I hobbled back up the stairs cast and crutches to report back to all those who ere worried-ty ty by the way and I sit donw and UP POPS HULA!! After two days! I asked her to sign my new cast, which is going to make teaching tomorrow quite interesting and she says Feel Better In your new room! Thanks to all and may all your dreams come true!

Woot Shine... glad you could break a leg for everyone... And of course great for you too- definitely deserved the room.

I went afk to make dinner and get laundry done after ignoring it all day (why don't they invent clothes that wash themselves?) I told my oldest she could close the windows and didn't even think about it again... I happened to notice windows were still up when she took a break and a message from Scooterbrat telling me host had been there...

Checked dh and my inventories and yes an extra set of ears and dream logo pins in there... hopefully those will be tradeable one day and we can pass them along to someone who didn't receive them...

Congrats on the room shine- wish I would have actually been there...

I just got back from helping my sister with moving and cleaning from her apartment into her new condo, so I didn't get much "dream time" in this weekend.

Congrats to all those peeps who have rooms now!!

Dancing banana time for you. :banana:

HOST_Hula was in Town Square, we all got ears and logo pin and YoHoEmpty got the room woot ;)

Hula just visited us in storybook land and SHINE GOT THE ROOM!!!! the rest of us got ears and a pin, but how is that for a broken foot day!!!!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:woohoo: How awesome is that? Feel better soon, shine! I bet that room helped. ;)

I keep leaving the rooms they visit LOL

looks like getting the room is misson impossible @_@

I will still keep my hopes up tho! :thumbsup2

Arg, same here :( Never lose hope! Follow your dreams, and just maybe you'll run into a host LOL. :teeth:

So am I the only one who was in a room today where the host awarded a room and nothing else? Sorry luck I suppose. :rolleyes:

Not to be complaining but there is less than two hours to go folks. :eek:

Of course I really want the room too, but I'm trying to stay in the "lands" that have the dream rare sets that I really want. Either adventureland or tomorrowland.

Unconfirmed that Hula just left space deck.

Oh the anxiety! I guess if I do not win castle room tonight, it just means that husband and I will win the Caste Suite stay over at WDW in 2 weeks! Right, doesn't it work that way? Maybe I am not meant to win the virtual...rather the actual! :lmao:

danielle aka AtomicSpaceGirl

Of course I really want the room too, but I'm trying to stay in the "lands" that have the dream rare sets that I really want. Either adventureland or tomorrowland.

they havent been doing that at all today cat.

They have been giving a room in ever case, then ears and pins to everyone else.

they havent been doing that at all today cat.

They have been giving a room in ever case, then ears and pins to everyone else.

Well, it's not the first time this moon I have sat around in the wrong place and time.

I just hope there is nothing special going on next weekend, I will be out of town from Thursday to Sunday night camping.

Huzzah for Hula! She is the best! Thanks so much for my room. :)

Now off to watch Desperate Housewives, haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter