• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Host Sightings 9/30

snshine123

DIS Veteran
:wizard: Ok it's a little early but here is the thread on this last day! Please, if you see of know something place it here so we can help those few remaining earless! The more info you have the better it is. We know for example that last weekend Tiki Island was visitied in the morning and in the afternoon but two different branches of it. Good lucky to each and every one and may all our dreams come true:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Ok so far we know
Adventureland Bazar-room given
Splash Mountain-room given
Tomorrowland Hub
Mark Twain-room given
Banquet Hall-room given
Pirate Treehouse
Blue Bayou
Main Street
Captain's Quest Quarters
Fantasyland In the Sky
Town Square
New Orleans Square

woot it wouldnt be a sightings thread if I didnt get my disclaimer in there ROFL

Today no instances of the room a prize is won in.

It has no extra value. Knowing there was a visit in the tomorrowland hub is enough information to scratch off the tomorrowland hub if your looking for a room to sit in.

The instances just lead to lines, frustration, or outright abuse. Remember the DISboards are public forums. Anyone can read them and take advantage of the information.

woot it wouldnt be a sightings thread if I didnt get my disclaimer in there ROFL

Today no instances of the room a prize is won in.

It has no extra value. Knowing there was a visit in the tomorrowland hub is enough information to scratch off the tomorrowland hub if your looking for a room to sit in.

The instances just lead to lines, frustration, or outright abuse. Remember the DISboards are public forums. Anyone can read them and take advantage of the information.

lol, i think people are better off in guest rooms. I could be wrong though!

Fin gave out the first room of the day in the Adventureland Bazaar, to a girl named Pirateanya. Everyone else got hats and dream logo pin.

It was the first room I went in today and as I walked in Fin showed up in the door. This is really lucky for me I have to leave in the house in a few minutes and probably won't be back until late.

I just saw they are closing VMK. :( I was hoping to set my girl in a room at least until she DCed. But I won't be here when it comes back on.

Hope everyone else wins lots of rooms, but I won't have a chance at one today.

phinny just before vmk closed was in splash mountain.

she awarded redsfan the dream room! and everyone fairy pin and dream ears, actually I think she double gifted us the pin and ears, my clone was in there :)

Fin gave out the first room of the day in the Adventureland Bazaar, to a girl named Pirateanya. Everyone else got hats and dream logo pin.

Woot! I believe Pirateanya is a DIS member!! And congrats Cat! Good choice of a room! :)

And Jedi?? I won't even say it.... :rolleyes1

Well, after an ENTIRE day in Splash Mountain, yes, the ENTIRE day yesterday and the room NEVER being seen by a host, it was of course where I headed today.

There were a few other people in there as well. The morning was barely started when Redsfan came to join me and sat beside me. Then Disneyfanlv (aka SimplyFan) came in too.

A few minutes later... Fin came in. Everyone said hello, and then -

Red is the proud owner of a room addition! YAY! :cool1:

Everyone else in the room - and there were some fellow DIS there - was given Fairy pin and ears. Fin was taking down titles very quickly and she said vmk was about to close. The room was full.

And then, fade to black.

Congrats Red! You're little princess is going to be ecstatic! (not to mention your big princess hehe) I could not be happier for you. Glad I got to share your happy moment.

Thanks Fin for starting my friends' day off with a giant bang - and in the sleepy little ignored Splash Mountain. :cool1:

Oh, and before anyone asks, Red was wearing full Everest and blue jeans for pants. And a dreams pin and 2* green car magic (yeah yeah, green car.... who needs it? hehe Just teasin' you, Red).

One side note: Several people in the room did ask if the hat and pin could be gifted. Fin said that she would not be gifting today as it takes "way too long. Sorry." Just passing along the information.

Congrats again Red! So very happy for you and the Fan family.
- Dreams

phinny just before vmk closed was in splash mountain.

she awarded redsfan the dream room! and everyone fairy pin and dream ears, actually I think she double gifted us the pin and ears, my clone was in there :)

So your clone won, I guess that explains why VMK closed. I feel bad for those without dreams. This is going to be a rough day for those who have no dreams to get dreams if it is loaded with mules.

So your clone won, I guess that explains why VMK closed. I feel bad for those without dreams. This is going to be a rough day for those who have no dreams to get dreams if it is loaded with mules.

I don't want to start an argument or debate but you have to be in the right place at the right time to win dreams. And I'm sure I"m not the only one with a clone in VMK. Everyone has an equal chance to win. It's all random.

RiceOwl won the dream room in the banquet hall! So the pattern seems to be a room, ears and a pin in every visit so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter